The dinner Party

The Shigaraki family were waiting for the party to start while doing the pushup game. AFO did 200 Nao did 167 Hana did 87 and Tenko 72, but then a few minutes later a knock on the door occurred.

Nao: ohhhh shit y'all we bout to eat!

Tenko then went over to open the door, once he did he saw a guard, himiko, and Jin.

Guard: your the Shigaraki's right?

Tenko: yes sir

Guard: come with me brats- I mean! People!

The guard then took the shigaraki's, himiko, and Jin the the diner room. They all sat next to eachother and waited for the rest.

Himiko: so, what have you guys been up to?

Tenko: not m-

Hana: tenko backhanded a dude today

Jin: Cool! Wait why?

Tenko: forced marriage

Himiko: your being forced to?!

Tenko: well I think it's a lie first of all

Himiko: what's his name?

Tenko: Kai Chisaki

Himiko: o-oh, ehhh

Hana: what's wrong?

Jin: yea, Ten? You might have bad luck cause I just saw him here when we got here

Tenko: yea I know, he was invited as well

Himiko: well, let's wait for the rest of the Clans to come cause I'm literally FUCKING STARVING!

A few minutes later the guard then escorted the Bakugou and Mydoriya Clans to the table. They all sat down and started chatting about other things while they waited for the rest of the Clans.

-10 Minutes later-
Every clan then made it to the diner room and sat down. Tenko having the worst luck had to sit in front of Kai of all people, because kai had the audacity to sit right in front of him.
And then a few minutes later, the food came out, there was sushi, fried stuff, more sushi, ect.
And once all the food was laid on the table, everyone started to grab random shit and started chomping.
And of course Tenko and Hana started arguing who gets the last chicken.

Tenko: you already had 3 pieces of chicken!!!

Hana: I don't care it's mine! Give it!

Tenko: TOUCH IT?! THEN I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT!! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE A GIRL!!

Deku: that shit's illegal!

Inko: IZUKU!

Enji: I think this is why Clans don't get along

Rei: agreed

Natsou: I also agree

Fyumi: me too

Shoto: I think I'm on board to that statement

Touya: couldn't care less

Kiego: it's actually kinda funny if you ask me

Then 5 seconds later every clan started arguing over food, who's more powerful, and who's got the best queen😂.

Tenko: MY FAMILY IS POWERFUL NOT YOURS!!!

deku: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY FAMILY CAN DO!

Tenko: I DON'T HAVE TO BITCH! I'MMA KNOCK YO ASS SOME SENCE IF I HAVE TO DAMNIT!!