⚠WARNING⚠ SMUT!

⚠️involves⚠️
Choking
Cuffing
Whipping
Rough is all I'mma say 😑

(Also this in Tenko's POV cause its easier...and maybe Touya)

"T-Touya?"... Touya gently grabbed my face, and stared deep into my devilish, but beautiful eyes like he was starring into my soul. "And not gonna lie, kinda turned me on a little.

I stare at him not knowing what in the living hell he was up too, but then he spoke in a calm sexy voice and not his dull depressing voice.

" I don't know what's possessing me to do this but, all I know is... I'm gonna fuck you till your dizzy" He said, as he slowly moved his hand from my hips to my ass.

"E-er, why? You know that's gonna get us in tr-... Before I could even finish my sentence, he grabs me by the throat making me choke on my words. He then slowly came close to my lips and kissed me... FUCKING KISSED ME!!

I had no choice but too melt into the kiss, he kissed me so good I lost control what I was doing. He then started to bite my bottom lip for entrance, which I wasn't expecting. So I just gave him what he wanted, I opened my mouth and then he quickly stuck his... Weirdly long tongue into my mouth and started to swirl it around and explored every part of my mouth.
Luckily I brushed my teeth before coming out here. As he was licking and sucking on my tongue, I accidentally let out a small moan as I was slowly getting horny.

He then pulled away and stared into my eyes once more and gave me a shit eating grin.

" Your a horny little demon aren't you?" He said as he started to unbutton my PRECIOUS GOLDEN SHIRT!!

"S-Shut the hell up!" I then looked away from his gaze but then he grabbed my chin and made me face him once more.

"Now that's no way to talk to your daddy, now is it?" He actually kinda looked unpatient and pissed at the same time.

I then started to get furious by what he even THINKS I'mma start calling him, but all in the end it would probably be the most biggest mistake of my life.

"I'll talk to you however the hell I wanna talk to you! You don't get to tell me how to talk!" But as I was started to argue with him and got loud, he immediately lost his patience and gave me a mean glare while grabbing my throat again but tighter then before.

Which shut me up and making me look directly into his eyes. "I don't give a damn... Now you will do what I say and when I say it!" Once he said that, I got even more mad cause I don't just go down like that... And I knew exactly what he was doing, so I decided to play along since he wants me that bad.

"Oh... Okay daddy~" He then gave me a smirk and pulled me in for another kiss, but rougher. As we were kissing we heard voices coming around the corner, I looked at touya then he looked back at me.

He then smirked, and grabbed my hand and ran. I didn't know where we were going, until we arrived at a door. Touya then opened the door and pulled me in and locked the door.

"Touya? Where are we?"

"In my room" He said as he was taking off his shirt And throwing on the floor. He then grabbed me and pulled me into another rough kiss, and slowly took off my shirt which was unbuttoned when we were in the hallway. He then started to lead me somewhere while we was roughly kissing, I didn't know where but I swear if I fall...

But then we stopped, then he picked me up and Slowly laid me down on what seemed like his bed. He then slowly pulled away from the kiss, "you taste good".