The Wedding Crash!

(I sit by my self~ talking to the mooOhh~ oh~ oh~ ohOhhoh~ ohhhOohhOhhn~)
Da song stuck in mah head doe!!
Anyways, I am really starting to forget to post a chapter of this fricking book! And I gotta get this done anyways cause I got another book idea!!! And I don't wanna put this book on hold like I did with my dupid second one.
Welp on with the chapter!

~The Next Morning~

Rei: Touya~ sweetie~ wake up~

Touya: *groans*

Rei: it's time for the wedding, and you have to put on your tuxedo and brush your hair, and most definitely brush your teeth

Touya: yea, okay mom

Rei: oh! And your father is waiting for you at the fitting room

Touya: uh-huh, can you get out now?

Rei: of course dear

Rei left the room as Touya sluggishly struggled to get out of his comfy bed. He sluggishly finally got out of his bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and brushed his hair, and brushed his teeth. Once he was done, he looked right in the mirror and wondered.

Touya POV: now how in the hell am I going to stop this stupid ass eating wedding?!

As Touya was washing his face, he heard a knock at the door. Once he was done, he walked out the bathroom and headed towards his door. He opened it and saw Tenko, but he looked worried.

Touya: oh... Hey, did you sleep well?

Tenko: not really, umm... What exactly is your plan for this wedding crash cause I'm over here fucking sweating... I do not want to be burned to death THAT IS NOT HOW I WANNA DIE!

Touya chuckled, he used his index and middle finger to move some hair out Tenko face, Which then lead to him gently grabbing Tenko's left cheek.

Touya: I promise, I have all this bullshit under control, I won't let them hurt you

Tenko: well, I have triple the protection

Touya: triple?

Tenko:y father, sister, you, and maybe mom, himiko, and Jin

Touya: well, no matter what happens, I won't let my dumb ass father drag you to hell

Tenko: even though me and my family will be going there either way... Who knows we might be actual demons

Touya raising his eyebrow of what Tenko's Statment ment, but not until Tenko quickly blinking making his eyes go full black then back to red, while fucking smiling. Tenko then slowly took Touya's hand off his face and kissed Touya on the cheek.

Tenko: I love you

While walking away, Touya being shocked as ever slowly going back into his room almost falling over to fucking pass out.

Touya: no wonder their clan is the most hated now

-With The Shigaraki's-

AFO: alright, how do I look

Nao: hmm, fabulous hunny!

AFO: YAY!

Tenko: alright I'm back

Hana: good, now go put on your wedding outfit

Tenko: okie

14 minutes later

Nao: okie we are ready

Hana: then leggo!

The Shigaraki's made their way out their room but only to bump into the Bakugo and Mydoryia Clans.
They all gave a glare, and pushed on, They headed down a hall towards 2 white doors with red laces on them. Once they arrived at the 2 doors, they were opened by 2 guards greeting them in.