Chapter 31 The Dancing Reunion

"Oh you must be fucking joking mate" Alex was filling up with anger and I could sense it.

"What are you doing here? Were you fucking her or what?" Jason now frustratedly exclaimed moving his eyes from me to Alex and back.

"I don't see a reason why that would be any of your fucking business" Alex walked closer to us with clenched fists. Once he reached us I touched his arm and looked at him. I tried to tell him to calm down with my look.

"Why are you touching him Lei?! What the fuck is going on here?" Jasons eyes were still frustratedly shifting between us trying to figure out what is going on. I'm really surprised that he hasn't got it yet but I am here to tell him and I won't wait.

"Jason... we are dating" I broke down the news to him as Alex loosened up and gripped my waist with one of his hands.

Jason was left speechless. His jaw was tightly clenched together while he burned a hole right trough me with his poisonous green eyes.
"Why did you come here Jason?" I sighted. I was so sick of him coming in here. He clearly didn't get that I never wanted to see him again the last time we spoke.

"Because it got bad again Lei" oh here come the waterfalls. His eyes pathetically filled up with water.
"I- don't know what to do without you... it's been all this time but I still don't know how to... how to function" he sniffled between his words crying like a baby.

"So what do you want? What the fuck do you want Jason? Because I told you I never wanted to see you after that and you are here... again"
"I want you. But I can clearly see that you have moved on..." he clenched his fists and looked at Alex being angrier than ever.

How could he switch from sad to angry in a matter of seconds? Oh I know, only a fucking manipulator would do that. I might have had an idea of what he might say next.

"I never thought you would turn into a fucking slut after I leave you" he stated with a disgusted expression on. Alexes hand suddenly pulled me closer and tightened the grip around my waist.

"Alex" I mumbled into his ear "it hurts baby" he immediately got the hint and loosened his grasp around me.
"Oh right bro, grip your little bitch cause she might jump on me" he laughed.

"Another word and it won't be her who will jump on you so do me a favor and fuck off mate, nobody wants you here" Alex said like he was completely over this situation. My eyes were shifting between Alex and Jason. The way they looked at each other made me scared out of my mind.

And the fact that I had a red lingerie on wasn't helping. I just felt like a prey between two predators.

Jason was still smiling from before and looked at me up and down. I hated his gaze. I knew he wished to touch me. He craved to shag me but he also knew I would never do that again. And that desire ate him alive.

His arm stretched out as he carefully removed one shoulder of my robe which exposed the red strap. I shivered under his cold hand and pulled away as fast as I could. He smirked. He knew what I was wearing.

"The red set huh? I fucked her in this, I bet she wants another round" Jason said and moved over to me. All I could think of was the night again and how horrible it was. It was all his fucking fault I felt like this. It was only his fault I suffered.

"Don't you fucking touch her again!" Alex now raised his voice and let go of my waist. He moved to Jason instead and pushed him. Jason stumbled but that didn't persuade him to leave. In fact, it only made him laugh into my face more.

"Or what? You will punch me? I doubt it. You could've had me Leilani and you picked-" that was enough for Alex to fire a punch. He interrupted Jason mid sentence.