Chapter 34 The Queue

A/N: Explicit (yeah I know I'm a horny little fucker) in ***

Five months later:

"Oh stop it Alex I've had enough of this" I giggled between the words cause Alex was currently tickling me on my chin. This bastard just can't forget it.
"But I haven't, you look like the cutest little puppy" he replied and continued. I tried to grab his hand but he hasn't given up.

"Alexander l-listen" I told him, I wanted to have a conversation but that clearly wasn't happening until he decides to stop his fast hand motions.

"Okay, okay sorry" he said and brought his hands back to him. We sat up on my sofa. I immediately gripped his hand and stroked the top of it with my thumb.

"So... the album. What's the deal behind it because you told me there was gonna be a departure party before you started tickling me but what departure are we talking about? And for how long?" I asked him bringing my body more to him. Even the littlest space between us was a torture to me.

Since the first time we had sex, it was clear that Alex has calmed down a lot. He has eased up and that meant him being more spontaneous and aggressive during sex or teasing. I had no problem with that, I was actually very pleased with the treatment he has given me every time we were together.

The only problems we had was Alexes jealousy and my mental problems. I pretty much needed him to tell me what he thinks about all the time because if he didn't, I just felt like he hated me all of a sudden which led to self hate and sometimes even depression and unnecessary anxiety. Alex obviously isn't a robot or a therapist so he didn't know what to do with me at first, but even the fact that he tried to get me to calm down and redeem my self esteem helped a lot.

Sometimes trauma came back so I closed myself up, sometimes panic attacks appeared. I honestly hated that I was so difficult to love but I was sure that even though it wasn't easy, Alex was still about to stay. I was sure he loved me and I loved him back so I decided that no one can take the love away from me this time.

About Alexanders jealousy, that was a chapter. It took just a look by another man who was taller than Alex and he would start freaking out and close himself up again.

There was one incident that I didn't particularly enjoy. I was at a bar ordering drinks for me and Alex while he was at the booth watching me and some creep walked behind me and slapped my arse. I flinched and turned around to see him, he was still there undressing me with his stare. I fucking hated his gaze but when Alex appeared like an unobtainable force, I got even more scared because he looked like he wasn't here to play.

I was right in that. He sharply wanted to get to him and moved fiercely but I grabbed his arms. He was shouting and everything but the man did absolutely nothing, he just stared at us and that made Alex even angrier so he wanted to rip himself out of my grasp and as he was trying to do so, he accidentally punched me in the ribs with his elbow. I had a bruise there after.

He stopped and apologized to me like a million times before he bought me a new guitar and apologized again. I told him it was too much but he wasn't listening.

I had a way in which I tried to fix his jealousy. I told him over and over that I loved him and that he was the only man that was worth my attention but it was hard to convince him. We usually ended up having sex. Looking back at my past, it wasn't surprising that I showed my affection and fixed problems by having sex with my partner. This always worked out so at least we knew how to fix it.

"Oh this..." Alex scratched the back of his neck and looked at our hands before he continued "well there is gonna be a party at a VIP club. And me, Matt, Jamie and Nick agreed to go away for that record. I have a lot of material but I haven't lined it up in my head because sometimes it's a pure nonsense. But I kinda have the whole idea. It was from that dream I told you about you know the hotel on the Moon. We agreed on Paris... but there's a problem" he went silent for a while.