HOW CAN YOU GO THIS MUCH FAR?📃

Mew Suppasit !!!!! How can you go this much far??
Gulf raised his voice while throwing some papers on head of Suppasit Groups,Mr Mew Suppasit as soon as he entered his cabin..

A loud noise fell on the ears of mew when he was busy reading some papers given by his secretary to him, while his secretary was standing on the left side of him.
Mew looked toward door and saw gulf stood infront of him, as he was totally aware of that this will happen after he sent those papers to gulf.

Mew looked toward his secretary, his secretary understood that within a min and started to move out of the cabin as he totally knew that how much is boss his strict.

Calm down my sweetheart!!!
Mew stood up from his chair while looking toward gulf while smiling.

Don't you dare to play with me Mr Mew Suppasit!! Am not going to fall for your sweet talk.. how dare you to do this? How can you do this? How can you even try to snatch my kids from me? Those are the only reason that i am still alive...

Mine !! Those are also mine kids!! Gulf,you even didn't told me about them, you even didn't told me that they were mine kids, you tried to hide them away from me, so that I'll never get to know that those are our kids.

Those are only mine Mr Mew Suppasit, where were you when I was suffering alone, where were you when I was giving birth to them alone,I almost died while i was giving birth to them,where were you when I was nourishing them alone, those are mine kids and only mine, I had given them birth alone, you don't have any right to call them yours, you want them back but even don't care about them that how can they are going to live without me, they want me all the time, they can't even live without me for a second...

That's why I already asked you gulf to move out with me so that I can pay off for my mistake, we can live together with our kids, we both can give them equal love,you can't keep them away from me, you can't behave this much harsh and rude with me and our kids...

You don't even care about them mew, you even didn't thought once before sending me this custody case paper that how our kids are going to suffer through this, they are just 5 years old, it'll affect their mental health, you are not even eligible to call yourself a father of them mew.

I know gulf I did wrong before with you but believe me am change now I want to live happily life with you and our kids, you hide them away from me, for this long so that they never get to know about me, you stopped me from letting me know about them and loving them,do you even know that how much I got happy when I first time saw them, they are just like me, they are my copies..
Mew's eyes filled with water while talking about his kids
(,he got soft alot as soon as he got to know about his kids, he had felt guilty about his mistake, for leaving gulf alone to suffer this much, to not love him back as much as gulf loved him).

Let me tell you one thing Mr Mew Suppasit, am not going to let my kids even see you, am not going to let them get separate from me, I had done a huge mistake by loving you once, bt now I love my Alex and Natasha even more than anything in this world, I'll fight for them till the end ...
Gulf pushed the door hardly while leaving the cabin.

You don't want to come back to me then it's fine gulf...but am not going to let my kids stay away from me any longer now, I had suffered alot these years, I can't live without them after knowing that those angels are mine,I am MEW SUPPASIT, I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET MY CHILDRENS BACK IN MY LIFE....
While wipeing his wet face cause of falling tears.

Hello everyone!!! It's the firstly chapter of mewgulf AU ( THOSE ARE MY KIDS).
Hope I'll get alot of support from you, I'll only write the next chapter if I'll get some response, please tell me in the comment box if you want me to write the next chapter, don't forget to vote na kha...

I💜 YOU