DEAL OF LOSS🤝💵

A year passed out as gulf was always perfect in his work and never had disappointed mew not even once in the whole year, as it will make him look bad in mew's eyes......

One Day,

Send this papers to the Vachirawat Brothers right now!!!
Mew handled those papers to gulf who was standing beside the mew.

But sir, These are the contract papers!!

So what?? Do what I said hand this paper to Krist so that he can give them this to Vachirawat Brothers....

Sorry to interrupt you sir!! It may be made you angry, but their company is in lost right now, because of their product quality issue since few months, it will only cause our loss if we'll make this deal...

Then what do you want to say Mr
Kanawut?? do you want me to end this contract which was going on since my father was alive? Do you want me to end my family relationship,our frndship with them??

Sir it's not about relationship,or about your frndship it's about our company, this deal will affect everyone in this company, it will cause our loss only..

I'll think about it later, you may leave now...
Mew starts to do his work back.

Gulf left out of the cabin, he was a bit tense when Krist who was one of the employee there asked gulf about what's wrong with him.

Hey Young Man!! What's wrong with you?? Why you are looking so tense??

No_No, nothing much..

Hey man!! We are working since more than a year, do you really think that I still don't know you well??

Well am not going to lie about it to you phii, but this deal is making me tense, don't know what gotten into this man, he's perfect and most intelligent in his work, even whole city knows him by his business mind, but what's gotten into him to make this deal which will cost us alot and make our huge loss??

What deal are you talking about? Is that connected to Vachirawat Brothers??

Yess! Yes!! It's about Vachirawat Brothers, they already had alot of rumours about quality issue of products and still Sir wants to make this deal.

Well they are our old partners, since when their both old CEO's were alive and both the companies don't want to break that bond cause there fathers are not alive.

I can understand that, but he needs to understand our loss first.

You know that he's Mr Mew Suppasit, he always do that things which he wants to, and no one can stop him from doing that, he's a stubborn person.

I know, let's see,what loss this will cause us now..

~Next day~

As it was a weekend so gulf went to the supermarket near his house to buy some groceries.

As it was a dark evening,
While he was returning back to his home he saw a giant man who stood up infront of him to stop him from leaving infront of the main gate of supermarket, as he was a bit scared because of that man's figure....

Will you please excuse me??

I want to have a talk with you??

Do I know you? Sorry, if you'll excuse me please....
Gulf started to find his way so that he can get out of the situation...

Mr Gulf Kanawut I know where you live? And where you work? And I even know who's your boss?

Are you scaring me??Who the hell are you? And how do you know this much me??

Stop interrupting in between the deals of Vachirawat and your Boss, Am warning you for the last time. If this deal won't happen then you'll not be able to stand on your own feets.

I'll not let this deal happen at any cost, even if it will cost my life.

His face was wet cause of dropping sweat from his hairs, he pushed that man away and started to run off toward the way to his house....

Hello everyone!!! It's the third chapter of mewgulf AU ( THOSE ARE MY KIDS).
Hope I'll get alot of support from you, I'll only write the next chapter if I'll get some response, please tell me in the comment box if you want me to write the next chapter, don't forget to vote na kha...

I💜 YOU