THAT NIGHT💋🔞

So it's done now?? That means we are partners from now on...

Ofcourse Mr Suppasit, I am glad that we got this opportunity to work with you as a partner..
Mr peerawit took his hand out for a handshake with mew because they are partners from onwards now.

It'll be pleasure to work with you Mr peerawit.... Let's have some drinks to celebrate.

Sure,Mr Suppasit, Congratulations to you too Mr Kanawut..

Congratulations sir, We are really excited to work with you.
Gulf was sitting next to mew on a chair.

A waiter put a huge bottle of champagne on their table and left...

Let's have a toast,Cheers..
As mew said while looking toward gulf and Mr peerawit.

Cheers!!

So I should leave now Mr Suppasit, let's see you tomorrow.

Yahh sure, Mr peerawit, it was nice meeting you..

Mr peerawit left to leave out of the hotel...

We should also leave right now sir!! It's too late...

O come on gulf, we didn't had that much of drinks, let's drink more, until we get totally drunk, and don't worry my driver will drive you home..

It's not like that sir, but___

Waiter, Bring one more Champagne for me please...

Waiter put the bottle of champagne on the table and mew started to pour it in both the glass of his and gulf..

Let's cheers gulf, this deal was possible just cause of you, am damn impressed from you....

They both started to drink,after some drinks mew was totally drunk he was even unable to stand on his own feet as gulf had stopped himself to drink much.Gulf helped him and laid him to car...

Gulf!! don't go alone,my driver will drive you home,come inside.
As mew held gulf's hand when gulf was taking him on his car seat...

It's not good to leave him alone right now, I should go with him right now.
Gulf murmured to himself.

After reaching home, gulf helped mew to remove his shoes and socks, and took him to his bedroom.

Gulf, stay with me tonight please....

I need to go Sir, I'll meet you tomorrow at office.

Why are you ignoring me gulf? Can't you see how much I want you to get pleased from me?? Can't you see my efforts am doing for you?? Can't you see how much I care about you??

I think you are drunk, you should take some rest, I'll meet you tomorrow.

Gulf started to move back to door. When mew suddenly hold him from his back and suddenly gulf turned over to mew.

Mew!! I Think you should take some rest right now....

They are both were so much close that even they can hear each other's breathe..

Suddenly mew kissed those rosy plumped lips of gulf..

Mew, you should stop now, please, it's not good for us, for you, am not your type, and you are drunk right now, please stop this...
While trying to let him get free from the mew's armed which was wrapped around gulf's wrist.

Who told you that you are not right one for me, hmm??

Mew started to kiss gulf even more intensely, gulf was unabled to free himself from mew's arms.

Sir, you should__

Gulf suddenly stopped because of mew's continuous kisses, they were so intense, gulf couldn't stopped them this time, and he was even unable to to stop himself his desire was arousing, he wanted them alot, he got aroused...

Mew started to unwrapped his gulf, he pushed gulf on the bed, and strated to remove his cloth and gulf's too, when gulf pulled mew close toward himself to kiss him, mew kissed gulf's neck, and gave him alot of hickey's all over his neck, and bite his ear slowly so that he can enjoy each and every hard breathing of mew, he started to move downward to kiss his chest and to suck those dark red nipples, which got swollen, he moved more downward to give small and soft kisses to his stomach, he remove gulf's trousers and started to help his hard cock to be free, he started to suck it, he started to insert his mid finger into his hole which made gulf moan alot.

Ooo Mew, Please be gentle it's my first time, Don't be so rude to me...

I'll gulf, I'll give you the most amazing pleasure tonight...

Mew started to take in and out those fingers, and later he inserted his hard part, his cock into gulf's hole,gulf was moaning while taking mew's name loudly and continuously.

Ooo mew, I can't wait for this any longer, just fuck me, fuck me hard, so that I can't forget this feeling ever, from the one I loved alot....

Mew started to fuck gulf even more harder this time, gulf was moaning but he wrapped his Mouth with one of the hand so that other servants and drivers out of the house won't here them....

I have waited along for this mew, I can't forget this moment in my whole life.

I was waiting for this too gulf...

Hello everyone!!! It's the sixth chapter of mewgulf AU ( THOSE ARE MY KIDS).
Hope I'll get alot of support from you, I'll only write the next chapter if I'll get some response, please tell me in the comment box if you want me to write the next chapter, don't forget to vote na kha...

I💜YOU