FIRST MEET👀

Gulf came back home and sat on the couch in the living room, his eyes was watery, he was crying....

*FLASHBACK*

That was the first day of work for gulf, as he was nervous, because before just one day he got to know that the boss whom he is going to work with is strict, always perfect in his works, he never tolerate even a single mistake by any employee, he was a rude to others like always.

Gulf firstly knocked the door of the cabin of his boss.

May I come in sir??

Yahh come in!!

As soon as he opened the door his eyes felt on the man who's sitting on a big chair, and working on his PC, the one who was wearing an highly ironed black straight suit and a black tie on it, with a huge dial watch in his left hand, and a big cup of dark coffee on the right one, he had a perfect jawline, his face was just like a model rather than a businessman, he was looking like a perfect industrialist.

Gulf fell in love with this man as soon as he saw him.... that's what we usually called it as love at first sight, isn't it??❤️❤️ Gulf suddenly came into his sense and introduced himself...

Am Gulf Kanawut !!!! Your new secretary....

Go to the receptionist and ask her about your work, and don't come back here in my cabin until you understand it well and complete your task for today..

Gulf was a bit disappointed, as he wants mew to look at him for atleast once, he knew that he's a workoholic person and he never have a time for another thing rather than work.

Yes, sure sir!!

Gulf left the cabin and started to move toward the receptionist to ask her about his work, with disappointed as he wanted mew to look at him for atleast once.

Hello, Ma'am!! Can you please tell me today's task and my work??

Yah sure sir!!! Just a min!!! Here take these files and read them out, you'll understand them after reading and about your work too, just read them once and arrange the meetings for sir, and some files you also need to transfer....B- but please don't even do a single mistake in your work, otherwise you'll be a dead meat for Boss....

Sure!! I'll be aware while working, thnks for this....

Gulf understand what's his work and whom he's going to deal with his boss was not just an easy one, he started to arrange some papers for meetings and planned some meeting with whom they are going to finalize their deals with....

Gulf knocked the door of the cabin of mew, without any expectation that mew will look at him for once, as gulf was always perfect in his work, he barely made mistake, even his previous boss was impressed from his work but unfortunately he had to live that job cause of some reasons.

May I come in sir??

How many times are you going to ask for coming inside?? Don't you know this disturbs me in my work?? Stop knocking my door.. you are my personal secretary,you don't need to ask my permission for coming inside!! Cause you'll have to come here alot, and your continuous banging on my door disturbs me....

Am sorry sir!! I'll not do this mistake again, Actually I wanted to remind you that at evening we have a meeting with the CEO of Kiriwat's Group for our deal at hotel blue ocean, and after that we have a second meeting in the Office of Vachirawat Brothers for our new products which are going to launch in next month..

Ok, Get all the papers ready for the meeting, and remind me of it at evening.

Sure sir!! These are some papers you have to sign for our new upcoming projects..

Gulf kept those papers on the desk of mew, and started to move outside of the cabin.....

Hello everyone!!! It's the second chapter of mewgulf AU ( THOSE ARE MY KIDS).
Hope I'll get alot of support from you, I'll only write the next chapter if I'll get some response, please tell me in the comment box if you want me to write the next chapter, don't forget to vote na kha...

I💜 YOU