Chapter XVIII: Visiting the Capital (Part II)

Iqbal and Supriyadi walked away from the dressing room, as the show was about to start.

"Okay then, I better go to my spot. See you when this is over." Said Supriyadi.

"Yeah. Imma fetch something to eat. See you soon." Said Iqbal.

Iqbal walked away from the mall, which was already starting to get crowded. He walked to the edge of the road, only to find a shade with a *Rujak* stand.

"Assalamualaikum!" Iqbal greeted.

"Waalaikumsalam! Eh, *ndan*! Come, sit!" Said the vendor.

(AN: Rujak is a kind of pickled fruits with chili peppers. Served with prawn crackers, it taste sweet, sour, spicy and a bit salty in one bite. As for ndan, it's a respect calling to TNI personnel.)

"It's a bit busy today, huh?" Asked Iqbal.

"Yes it does, ndan! Business is booming today thanks to the meet and greet. It goes to the others as well. So, what do you want?" Asked the Rujak vendor.

"Mixed, make it spicy." Said Iqbal.

"Got it!" Said the vendor.

The vendor went busy, as makes Iqbal's order. It took him 10 minutes, and his Rujak is ready to eat.

"How much?" Asked Iqbal.

"Today, I would charge everyone Rp. 30,000, but for you, Rp. 10,000." Said the Vendor.

"Wow, thanks." Said Iqbal as he is paying the food.

"No problemo." Said the Vendor.

Iqbal went back in again, and took his position in the second floor whilst eating his Rujak.

Boy, the mall is packed.

Iqbal kept on watching whilst eating his food, then he felt a gentle tap to his left shoulder.

"Yo." Said Supriyadi.

It appears that Supriyadi had the same thinking, as he bought himself a *cendol* drink from the street vendors outside.

(AN: a kind of drink that consist of jelly and brown sugar. My favorite drink after avocado juice.)

"Yo, wanna switch? I want to taste that Rujak." Said Supriyadi.

"Sure, lemme taste that cendol." Said Iqbal agreed.

The two switch, as the two watched the event enfolds. The hosts got up to the stage, there's about 5 including Alisa. They did what host do best, stalling time for the guests to prepare. Then the hosts call upon the girls. Not all the Voglia girls attend the event, on a good quarter of them and Myra is one of them. It was because most of the girls aren't prepared to face so many people, and some had stage fright. The girls including Myra waved at the audience as they got to the stage, on the way, they were showered with cheers from their fans.

"Well well, Iqbal. Seems your future wife is having quite a fame." Said Supriyadi teasing him.

"Shut up. Besides, we're not that close. And one thing that I learned from Alisa, is that dating while being famous really gets on your nerves." Said Iqbal.

"Well, is too late for that. I'm sure Alisa will find a way to make you admit your feelings." Said Supriyadi.

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Alisa's a persistent little witch. She will get what she wants, and what she wants now is that Myra be her sister-in-law." Said Iqbal.

"Yeah, it sure is scary to have her as your sister." Said Supriyadi.

The event kept on going, the short interviews, the fan services like playing games and what not. Everyone was having a swell time. After executing games, they went back to the small interviews.