You and I

~chapter 38~

Bryan's POV

It's been a day since I have seen Nicole, but I didn't want to ruin the plan so I didn't call her, and same with Stella she didn't come home last night, I called to check on her but she didn't pick up.

I was in my room smiling at Nicole's picture when I heard a light knock on the door. I opened the door to see it was Nina. She was  still in her uniform and she dashed into the room looking furious. She sat on my bed and folded her hands across her chest and said "why didn't you tell me huh?" Then suddenly tears started forming in her eyes

"Hey, hey...tell you what? Why are you crying Nina?" I asked as I joined her on the bed and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She pushed my hand away which made me frown.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Nicole? I asked you...I told you I saw her, you...you told me she wasn't Nicole" 

"Ho...how do you know that?"

"Oh...when were you gonna you let me out of the dark huh?"  she said snapping and frowning at me after cleaning her tears

"I didn't..."

"Because you didn't wanna cause any problems? Or because you think I can't keep my mouth shut!?" She asked almost yelling at me and cutting me off.

"I only got to know the day before yesterday Nina... Hey you know you're childish right, why the hell are scolding me now?"

"Ugh" she said looking away, she acted as if she didn't properly fold her arms and folded it again looking away from me.

"How did you get to know Nina?"

"I saw her today and she smiled at me...she walked up to me and hugged me, telling me she missed me and then she told me the rest of the story while at a coffee shop"

"Really..."

"Ugh....she's in your office waiting for you"

"Who?"

"Who was I talking about?"

"What Stella could..." But before I could say anything Nina already stood up and stormed out of  the room.

"What the fuck was she thinking?" I said rushing out of my room and down to my office. I couldn't believe my eyes Nicole was wearing  a fine high blue jeans and a yellow crop top with a blue suit jacket. Her hair was still straight and for the first time I saw her in heels, she looks beautiful than ever, fresh and her lips was so kissable, she didn't have too much makeup on and her eyes, they made my knees weak, damn she still so affects me. I couldn't show my appreciation on her look cause I was worried Stella would meet her here. I walked closer to her and held her hand while she smiled brightly at me.

"What the hell are you doing here huh? Stella could walk in..." Nicole cut me off by placing her soft warm lips on mine, she claimed my lips and I was stunned at first, Nicole's new build up courage is making happy right now. She sucked on my lips and made her hands travel around my neck. Nicole closed the gap between us making her chest rest on mine. I decided to take over and claimed her lips, I felt her smile and saw her close her eyes, I couldn't help but trust my tongue and lick every corner of her mouth carefully into her mouth and closed my eyes too, it just felt that good.

I released my lips but I wasn't done "jump" I said to Nicole who smiled and did as she was told, I caught her and wrapped her legs around my waist, she held on tight and I ran my hands to her butt, taking her lips again but this time harder, I squeezed her butt and it felt like cold water rushing into my skin. She ran her hands into me my hair and took over, using her tongue to trace the seam of my lips then sucking on my lips again. It felt as if she washed away all my pain and fill my body with complete calmness. I found myself craving to touch her boobs and found my hand running slowly through her stomach, I was about to reach for her boobs when she suddenly stopped and release herself.  She got down so suddenly that I couldn't stop her.