Stella is back

~Hey guys 💑💑please I need a good book cover for my book ( Life in emerald high) if anyone would kindly help me out with it, I don't  know how to make book covers, if you want to help with the others too. I will really appreciate it. Thank youuu😘😘.

~Chapter  23~ 

Bryan's pov

I was smiling brightly at my computer with Nicole's picture showing boldly on it, I zoomed in and out, seriously I can't get enough of me glee's beauty. I took the picture when she was blushing at me in the car.

Then there was a knock on my door, I was at the office and I hoped it was Nicole, but no it was Ms Chokes. 

"Sir, the new receptionist is now at her desk, should I tell her to come over to see you?" Ms Chokes said, I looked over at her and saw she was in a black suit, always trousers, I admire her sense of fashion. I started my work on my computer, although it was hard to exit Nicole's beautiful face.

"Didn't Nicole see to it?"

"She did sir but I just thought...."

"Then there is no need for her to come see me anymore" I said cutting her off.

"Okay sir" she was about to leave when I remembered.

"How is Jude, still wetting your lips?"

She blushed, hearing the name of her husband, whom I almost killed for embarrassing her in front of her colleagues last year.

"Yes! He is, thanks a lot for asking sir, be sure I will inform him you asked of him".

"Good" I said and she left.

"Bee, I need to discuss something important with you, can I come in?" my head jerked up at the sound of her voice,  glee!!!, she was peeping her head through the door and I nodded. She smiled and walked into my office beautifully, maybe if this is how she came into my office the first time, we would have been more than this.

She  was white, wearing a crop top with short that looks a little bit like skirt with rose design on it, Nicole made sure I didn't get her any pencil gowns, she loves trousers, she only bought gowns for office wear and the ones she picked looked good on her. Damn just her revealing flat stomach, has so much effect on me, I gulped and watch as she walked towards me.

She wasn't wearing heels but Snickers, Nicole really does surprise me everyday, she doesn't fancy heels, she loves sporty clothes, seriously, I admire her every minute that goes by.  

"Bee,  I got a call from our rep in China, there is a problem of embezzlement over there and it causing huge problems, I think you should see to it Bee and also what about the investigation on my stepdad?" she said still standing.

I rolled my eyes and said "Glee, sit down will you?"

"Oh thank you"

"I will see to it and the investigation well I have nothing on that yet, Bruce hasn't called" I said.

"Oh okay" she said arranged some disarranged files on my table.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?"

"Yes Bryannn, five times, we are..."

"Hey babyyy, surprise"

Oh God, I'm finished, why? Why woman? Why?

"St...Stella?"

"Hey babe" she said walking towards me like a model and my eyes went back to Nicole who was only looking at Stella with a sudden change of expression, thank God I told her about it last night, maybe she wouldn't get angry, I hope.