Sleep over

~chapter 29~

Nina's POV

I was glad Bryan allowed me to go to the sleep over, Shan would also be there and Bryan knows already, that's  why he asked if it was Fee's place.

I went over to Fee's place with one of Bryan's car, yope, I do know how to drive, Tony taught me. Before leaving the house it was awkwardly quiet. But thank God. 

I came down only to see Shan waiting behind his car, well his car, his dad got it for him as a birthday gift.

I walked towards my sweet cute, six feat tall boyfriend who was smiling at me with that mesmerizing pink lips of his "hey" he said to me after reaching for my waist and kissing me. Well his voice isn't husky, but its still sexy.

"Hey, why are you outside?"

"You know why precious" he said, and I blushed, I love when he calls me precious. 

"How is your brother though?" He asked.

"Yeah he's good" I answered as we were walking into the house, holding hands.

"I wish to meet him in person, instead of the phone, he sounds cool"

"Yeah he is, you can, I will ask him and I will tell you whenever he's free" I said surprised he said that.

"Really? That's nice"

"Yeah" I said smiling.

Then suddenly Fee came running towards me, she jumped on me and circled her legs around my waist "heyyyyy" she said exictedly. Yeah she's that crazy.

"Hey, please get off" I said laughing.  

"Oh my bad, I know you like being like that on Shan instead" she said after getting down. I blushed and Shan chuckled and went to join the other guys. Ugh  Frank is here too. He was a guy who liked me and I never liked him and he always annoying me since I started dating Shan, the fool didn't even ask me out.

"Hey Nina" he said to me.

"Hi Frank" I greeted him back giving him a fake smile. 

"Now the school favorite couple is here, why don't we play truth or dare" Frank said, he knows I hate the game, he's doing this on purpose. Shan looked over at me and nodded at me. Which means don't argue.

Okay we are actually seven in number, Shan now my boyfriend made us eight. We have been friends since third grade.  Me, Fee, John, Pammy (the cutest of us all, she's Philippine, short too) Con, Frank, Betty and Shan.

Who are dating who?, Shan and I, Fee and Con, while Pammy and John, just doesn't want to accept that  they are actually into each other and they are always fighting. Betty is always on her phone but she likes Frank and she gave up knowing he might never like her.

"Woah that's nice for my you tube channel" Pammy said exicted "I brought my camera just in case"

"How many subies now?" John asked her.

"Seven hundred" she answer smiling.

"Wow, that nice Pammy" Betty said still pressing her phone.

"Yes, it's because of you guys though, thanks for the help" she said.

"Don't mention it" the rest of us said in unison and we laughed, we do that most of the time.

"Don't start crying now Pammy" John said now starting with the taunt.

"I'm not gonna get pissed because of you today John"

"Really?" He asked the he stood up and went to sit beside her and Pammy moved away frowning at him.

"Awwn you two are so cute" Fee said passing the chips around.

"Hey we are not, no we are, no we are not like that" they both said in unison and we laughed again, Shan came over to me with his the bowl of ships so we could share and then Fee shared hers with Frank, just so he doesn't feel left out. 

Then I remembered something "hey, uhm what about your mom Fee?"

"Oh yeah,she's on night shift, she knows we are doing this don't worry"

"Okay" I said and wanted to take some chips when Shan put it in my mouth instead. 

"Okay so let's play" Frank said. He went ahead to get the bottle himself and he placed it at the center while Pammy set the camera. I frowned but then Shan whispered to my hear "Don't worry" then he playfully bit it and it made me giggle.

"Who ever doesn't do want to do whatever... Will have to drink the beer" Frank said.

"Hey no! My mom strictly told me not to let any one drink beer" Fee said immediately. I signed and thanked God in my thought.

"Why not just pay twenty five dollars or something?" Con said but his face was on the chips, that would be easy but I don't have that money on me. Every one hear is supposed to be rich but I am presently broke now and Frank knows that,he only keeps it to himself and I thanked him for that and that's why he is smiling now.

"Okay that does it, John you roll" Frank said and Shan adjusted on his sit and placed his hand on my shoulder.  I'm dead nervous because I don't trust Frank.

John rolled the the bottle and it turned to Con, he loves food but never get fat, he wasn't even paying attention. Fee hit his shoulder and then he was like "oh, who does the questioning?" He asked.

John then asked"Truth or Dare"

"Dare" that's how the guys are always picking Dare.

"Finger Fee in front of us now"

"What??" Me, Fee and Pammy yelled. And the others laughed and Betty head was up now, she dropped her phone and placed her hand under her chin resting it on her lap.

Con dropped his bowl and the went over to Fee, she was definitely scared and looking confused, probably thinking why Con would want to do it. Con bent down and opened Fee's lap, who was frowning at him and John covered Pammy's face who hit his hand away. Con caressed her lap and then traced his hand to her ass but then he seemed to reach for something, it was his phone then he stood up and sat beside her, he pressed something on it and said to Frank " paid it already" everyone bursted out laughing except Frank and Fee. 

Con wanted to kiss Fee but she pushed his face away, he chuckled and pulled her close to him and kissed her, she ended up blushing.

"Alright we should stop this, Frank is only going to use this to earn money without working for it" Fee said and everyone agreed.

"Hey no way" Frank said.

"Sorry Frank we watch movie now" Fee said and I was so relieved and Shan seemed to read my expression, he pinched my cheek and chuckled.

"Still going to Leave the camera on"  Pammy said "I might still get something worth posting"

"Yeah". I said. While Fee switched the TV on.

Shan moved me closer to me and adjusted my self and placed my head on his chest, he then placed his hand on my hair and started playing with it. I can imagine Frank face right now. We need to get him a babe.

The rest of the night was fun and Pammy got something to upload on YouTube.