Three years later😓

Guess you didn't know that
You were my favorite entertainer
I watch you, I laugh with and fuck with you
Don't you take me for a fool
In this game, I own the rules
You were my favorite entertainer
I watch you, I laugh with and fake it too
Don't you take me for a fool I'ma show you a thing or two

Never see me coming
I will turn you down
When you need me the most
I will turn you
When you need me the most
I will turn you down x1

Entertainer by Zayn

Chapter 25

Nina's pov

I entered into the library smiling hoping not to see Bryan in the same state he use to be, ever since he found out.

But then he was like that, placing his head on the laptop keyboard and staring at Nicole's pic in his laptop with his eyes swollen and dark, his hair in a very bad state, his office stinks, he definitely hasn't taken his bath again for the past five days, I covered my mouth so I wouldn't cry or make him hear me weeping.

He slowly raised his head and looked at me closing this eyes slowly and opening it again, I forced a smile and he did too.

"Hey Nina"

"Hi Bri"

"What's up"

"Nothing much, mom wants to see you" I said to him.

He raised his body very well and leaned back, rubbing his face he said "I can't see her you know it...."

"She wants to come back"

"She can't Nina, how many times do I have to tell you that, don't you see what is happening?" Bryan said raising his voice and I gasped.

"I'm sorry Nina, but you know that we are suffering enough, I can't let her suffer too".

"She said she can help"

"She can't, it wouldn't work, she already told me"

"Bianca also said she wants to come back"

Bryan covered his face with his palms and said "Why are you acting like a reporter and telling me this Nina?"

"I'm sorry Bryan, was just telling you..."

"Well they can't come back not now at least" he said

"The witch is coming back today"

"Isn't today just a good day" Bryan said giving me a fake smile.

**~**~**

She came down from her car, and her smooth legs and black shoes was the first to show, then came her whole body, she was putting on a long red dress with a slit reaching her hips, she walked majestically inside the house, I was watching from the window of my room.

She's back the shouting will continue.

Just one hour later, I started hearing them yelling at each other, I closed my eyes and blocked my ears with my hands and tried not to cry....

"What the fuck do you want me to do?" Bryan yelled.

"Forget the bastard" I heard a loud sound and I didn't know what happened neither did I want to go down to check.

She called her bastard, Bryan probably reacted to that.

Nicole, Nicole, why the hell did you live us?.

I took my earpiece and plugged it in my ears and started listening to Zayn entertainer, I didn't want to call my boyfriend Shan because I don't tell him about what happens in my home.

So I just kept listening putting it on repeat.

You don't know what's going on right let me explain.

Three years ago

Bryan looked and looked for Nicole, after five days they still couldn't find her. Then one day the cops came to our house and told us to come Identify a body, Bryan couldn't he told the cops it couldn't be hers.

They left and when Bryan came back with Tony it was the next day, they found Nicole's body, it was all burnt, they didn't recognize the face because it was burnt but then the chain Bryan bought her was around her neck. They said they found the body beside the bank of the Gardy sea and the boat to was all burnt.

Bryan never went back for the autopsy report, he said she was alive, Bryan doesn't believe she's dead. They investigated the case but then they gave up when they found nothing.

Bryan started changing gradually, not caring about anything, not even the things or people around him.

Stella came over and took the company form him, he allergly signed the agreement without knowing, Stella emotionally blackmailed him at the state Bryan was she said if he didn't marry the whole world will know he is broke and then it will affect is mom, me and the twins and mom's husband.

She got married to him in the eyes of the public, Bryan doesn't sleep in her room, doesn't set his eyes on her, doesn't eat with her, comes home late when shes around. She shouts, gets furious every time, tries to force herself on him but Bryan would only push her away and lock his room door, she would act like a mad lady and start hitting on the door.

The only time there is peace in the house is when she go on her whore tours.

She's affecting my life already, Bryan wants me to apply for a university far way form Cham, and I don't want to, I will lose him, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my whole happy life.

Stella has to go and I don't know what to do about it.

Bryan sleeps in the room he and Nicole use to sleep, he got a painting of her done and placed it at the center of the room, ones he wakes up the first thing he looks at his her painting.

I wanted to help him forget her, make him believe she's gone, I took the painting down but then I got the worst scolding I have ever got form him, he shouted on Stella first before I told him it was me. I gave the painting back and I was so scared of what Bryan would become if he continues like this.

Oh God, I want my brother back, the Bryan I have always knew isn't like this. Why does love makes you happy then sad at the same time?

I'm getting scared to fall in love.

**~**~**~**~

Bryan's pov

I stood in front of Nicole's painting, touching her lips curled up in a smile, that blush I love so much. I slide my hands into my pocket and cleaned my tears. This painting has been the strength that keeps me standing.

I see her around me every where I go, anything I do, why can't I get over you Nicole?

I tried to believe she's dead but no, some feeling just always comes to me that she's not, what I'm I suppose to do now, I'm lost, so lost and I don't know which way to go again.

Nicole is always in my head. My company, my legacy, my hard work is all gone.

I can't continue like this,I to fuck Stella up, I need to become that Bryan I was when Nicole came into my office, I need to fucking get over my weakness.

I want my life back my family back

Screw you Stella

In this game, I own the rules.

"I will rise again and for Nicole" I said out loud, placing a kiss on my fingers and placing it on Nicole's pink cheek.