Chapitre Six

James was sat in his room in Potter Manor, it was Christmas Eve and downstairs the party was full force, but James was waiting for 12. So he could send his owl Sherlock, out in the snow to deliver a present to Regulus Black.

Regulus was staying in Diagon Alley, since his parents still thought he was at Hogwarts and he couldn't just leave Hogwarts to come to James's once he'd stayed so instead he got a room in Diagon Alley.

James didn't like the idea much, he wanted to be with Regulus, to show him that he mattered and that Christmas was indeed on his birthday.

So James came up with a brilliant idea just before he sent out the owl at 11:56.

James locked his room door, cut out the lights and snuck over to his closet grabbing his broomstick, a Nimbus 1000 (don't attack I know nothing about brooms). He quickly unlocked the window and felt the strong breeze hit him full force blowing snow into his face.

"Oh yea a jacket" James grabbed his dads old brown jacket with patches at the elbow, and pulled on his snow boots that were filled with soft white lining. He grabbed his hat and mittens and of course another jacket because it was coming down hard.

Eventually he was ready he opened the huge sitting window, that was meant to be sat in, not snuck out of, and flew out at full speed. Heading for his almost boyfriends inn.

...

Regulus sat in front of the small fire in his room at the Hogshead Inn. He had a warm cup of cocoa in his hands. It wasn't perfect but soon he'd be with James, and he James's boyfriend.

It felt weird to think about, but not really since Regulus planned everything, hell, he already had his will wrote out.

Before he could process this anymore though, his window was blew of the frame as a broom slammed right through it. Regulus was on his feet, wand pointed in point zero seconds but he started laughing when he saw James Potter, sprawled out on the floor, mumbling the birthday song.

...

"Your an absolute idiot" "I know" Regulus smiled as he finished up fixing the cuts on James's face.

"Now. What was so important that you couldn't just wait until tomorrow to see me"? James smiled and pulled out a box, it was a grey velvet boy and it awed Regulus. "You didn't have to get me anything" Regulus instantly said but James shook his head "nope, your my almost boyfriend, of course I got you something" Regulus flushed with excitement taking the box and opening it.

It was a necklace, it was thin and silver with a dark green plate on it and silver writing that read James. "Is this yours"? "Nope. I made it for you. See it has my name so you know I'm always there for you, even when Christmas has taken over your birthday" Regulus smiled and before either knew it he was on James "thank you"! He laughed out, through watery eyes.

"No problem" Regulus pulled back slightly and pressed his lips to James's, the latter let his eyes widen before he was kissing back.

"Our first kiss" "actually" Regulus said with a sly smirk.

...

"Where's James! Mrs.Potter his looking for him"! "I-he's gone" "what" Remus turned away from the door and to Sirius who stood in the middle of the room, things were tossed about and the drawers were open, not to mention James's broom was gone.

"So-he left"? "Gone" "maybe he went to see someone"? "I wouldn't know" Sirius sunk to his knees "Jeez I'm a horrible brother" "come on James doesn't blame you" Remus said and he sat next to Sirius "if anything I'm also a horrible best friend" "when we first started dating he wasn't like this" "no". "Now...".