Chapitre Sept

Remus left that same night, whilst Sirius stayed for Christmas, it was pretty good too, James got broom cleaner, new glasses, new spare glasses, new gloves and new googles.

Sirius got hair care things, makeup and a couple of records (which was all things he wrote on his Christmas list) after they had dinner as a family, Sirius left early the next morning on the 26th and the eldest two Potters also left to catch their muggle flight to England.

James tidied and just in case prepared one of the many guest rooms, Regulus wasn't due to arrive until 5pm, so he had time.

In this time he thought of the match just before break, Gryffindor had dominated with 290-165 not bad, but good. James felt they had the whole thing in the bag, he knew they did but he didn't have much more time to think before there was a knock at the door.

He looked at the clock confused, it was currently noon, 5 hours before Regulus was due, he grabbed his wand and slowly made his way out the library and to the door, peeping out the window to see Regulus Black.

James nearly squealed and he threw the door open, and nearly off its hinges before pulling his almost boyfriend into a hug.

"Regulus"! He shrieked and the boy laughed hugging back, "hello"! "You weren't supposed to be here yet". "I know but my room actually expired at 11:55 so yea, thought I'd come a bit earlier" James smiled before he awkwardly stepped back "please come in. Welcome! To Potter Manor"!

....

The rain poured in Wales as Sirius and Remus lounged about, Remus was just in sweatpants, that hung low showing off the sharp V and a bit of blond hair leading down down down. He was sitting in the window sill, Sirius was wrapped up in sheets, to lazy to change into some clothes after the previous activities so instead he was laid on the floor wrapped up in sheets staring at the constellations on Remus's ceiling. The ceiling was decorated with a moon and many constellation that alternated over the days, the moon changed with the moon cycle, and hanging on the wall, a gift Sirius had bought Remus. Was a beautifully painted blue sky with the words, 5 more days on it, telling Remus there was 5 more days until the full moon. Which landed on News Years Eve then the January full moon was on the third, which resulted in Remus being full of energy, but on New Years Sirius was sure he'd be tired.

"So when my mam comes in and finds you wrapped, naked in my sheets, laid on the floor. What will you say"? "Ma'am I swear I'm not high" Remus laughed and with a wave of his wand Sirius was in a sweater, one of Remus's and a pair of his own short shorts, like the footie players wore.

"Thanks" Sirius muttered hopping onto the bed instead and tossing the sheet into the dirty clothes bin.

"No problem" it was silent as Remus flipped the page "so, what's up with James"? "Honestly? He said that he's got this...thing going, didn't give me much information. It's a thing" "a thing"? "Yes pads a thing" Sirius looked to be contemplating when the door swung open.

Hope Lupin was frail and tall, standing taller than 5'10 Sirius at 5'11, which explained why Remus was so tall, seeing as Lyall was literally 6'4, and Remus was only short by 1 inch at 6'3, bloody giants the Lupins are.

She had blond hair and excellent honey eyes like Remus's own, the only feature Remus for from his dad was the mousy brownish blond hair color but that was really a mix, and the height of course, but it was also a mix of both parents so really not much.

Hope was from France, her first language was French, Lyall couldn't speak French though, but he was fluent in Welsh. Seeing as he grew up in Wales in a classic Welsh family.

Remus spoke both so when his mother burst in speaking rapid fire French he knew what she was saying, Sirius did too, but mostly because he was a member of the Ancient and Noble House of Black and knew Latin, and French.