Chapitre Un

James sighed as he finished off his potions essay, he could see his two best friends snuggled up, well Sirius wanted to snuggle Remus was trying to read.

He felt so envious of the two of them, he wanted love like that, love where your both in love no matter what you say or do and your partner knows it.

Just like Remus and Sirius, Remus turned away telling Sirius to stop but he was red and was indeed enjoying it, and Sirius knew he was as he tried to get under his blanket, showering him in kisses.

Eventually Remus let him, he was going to let him from the beginning, Sirius kissed him and Remus smiled pulling away, going back to his book a content smile on his face as Sirius stared at him eyes full and sparkling like they did anytime he was near Remus, or even the very name of Remus was mentioned.

James sighed again his quill had pressed right into his paper leaving a black spot he sighed again this time frustration laced it.

James wasn't one to get mad. Not really. He could definitely get mad and he would and when he did it was horrible. His first few weeks of 6th year had been horrible, now that Remus and Sirius were back together they were constantly together. He guess trying to use someone like a deadly weapon can put a strain on a relationship.

Then there was his schooling, his sick dad, and Lily. Just Lily.

Speaking of which as he turned to his left to cram the paper in his overflowing book bag there was a slight noise.

He turned around and jumped halfway out of his seat, there stood the red head, her eyes were sullen and full of sadness as she stared down at James who stood up. So she wouldn't be taller than him.

"James" "Evans" he said but his voice was colder, because suddenly everything was cold around him, despite the fire that burned, he was also aware that Remus and Sirius were now watching the two of them curiously.

"Look James" James turned to grab his book bag and turned back she seemed closer "I'm sorry James. It's not your fault-" "that you cheated"? She winced at his tone "that you cheated for some ugly fucking Ravenclaw who can't even ride a broom? Can't do bloody anything but study" "Remus studies"! "Remus doesn't cheat on people he snogs" Remus flushed as James shoved past Lily.

"Prongs-" "oh shut up Sirius" James said as he left out the portrait, leaving the crying Lily, the surprised Sirius and the flushed Remus to stare after him.

...

James walked around the castle wrapped in his invisibility cloak, he'd taken his stuff back to the dorm under it so the others didn't know he was gone.

Remus had been smoking outside their window, Sirius was laid on Remus's bed, but he wasn't sleep, he just stared up, and Peter was gone to divination.

So now he was stalking about the hallways, a couple hours later, he'd been to the kitchens and gotten something when he realized he'd missed dinner.

James didn't feel good. At all. He felt faint and dizzy and his world was spinning, despite having his glasses on his vision was blurry.

He groaned and sat down tossing his glasses of his face and rubbing his rough hands over his face, his knees drawn to his chest and his head against the cold stone wall.

"Uhm. It's after hours" came a voice, it wasn't the cold drawing one of Snape though it was different, James wished he hadn't threw his glasses as he looked between his fingers at the blurry figure.

He saw a tall lean figure, but he was sat down so they might not be so tall, they had obviously black hair and black robes and pale skin. "Sirius"? The person scoffed "are you alright"? James sighed head dropping onto his knees.