Épilogue

So this is the epilogue and there's a warning here now. There won't be smut but it will be insinuated. So be prepared.

It was the 27th, light snow fell down, specks of the water wetting his hair, he was on Sirius's sides as Sirius literally went on a full rant about how much he loved Remus.

Regulus made eye contact with James, who was Remus's best man, James smiled and raised a suggestive eyebrow.

"Oh fuck this" Remus grabbed Sirius's short frame around the waist and pulled him into a kiss, they could make out Sirius saying I do, before they were full on making out.

Most of the guest awed but Regulus turned away, he didn't know how far Sirius would try to go. Whether they were on the alter or not.

Remus pulled away thankfully with a laugh, tears evident in his eyes, Sirius had cried through the whole ceremony.

"Now can I have a drink"? He asked turning to James who laughed and nodded, Regulus was excited, this was exciting! His brother was married!

...

Remus and Sirius danced on the dance floor first, but after their first dance (which Remus definitely botched but everyone was too busy staring at the living look Sirius had on that they didn't even notice) everyone was on the dance floor jamming it up to Queen, ABBA and a more of Sirius's favorite songs.

Sirius had gotten drunk out of his mind, and Remus had snuck away with Marlene and Dorcas, and gotten stoned out of his mind. So it was no surprise the two had disappeared. It was alright because James tracked them down and made them out back on half of their clothes to cut their cake and let him say his speech (which was extremely embarrassing).

The party continued, it had been held outside for the first part and after the ceremony a protective dome of warmth had been put up, keeping the tables away from the chilling snow.

"Regulus" James bowed as Regulus smirked, "what is such a beautiful chap doing all alone in this corner"? "I've just watched our brothers leave for the seventh time" Regulus said and James laughed.

"I've seen them go longer" he said, eyes sparkling as Regulus shoved his shoulder making them both laugh.

"Well, Mr.Black. Can I have this dance"?  Dancing Queen had just started just in time for Sirius and Remus to appear, it was Sirius's favorite song so he instantly pulled Remus into the dance floor. Both men were not in it to dance but they did it anyways.

James led Regulus in a slow dance, the music wasn't slow at all, but James didn't care. He and Regulus stared into each other's eyes twirling and swaying.

"Happy anniversary" James whispered as he kissed Regulus, the boy kissed back and the two continued swaying, foreheads pressed together as several songs played but their tempo never sped up they just danced to the of their heartbeats.

Later, the party was still going, James had pulled Regulus out of the dome and was leading him into the woods.

"Your not going to kill me right"? James laughed as they came to a stop at a tree house, he let Regulus go first checking him out as he climbed up, following the boy.

Regulus looked around the tree house, but he didn't have too much time to do so before James was slowly pushing him against a wall. The tree house had a single bed in it and there were rose petals and candles that lit it up.

"This is nice" Regulus said smiling without opening his eyes as James pushed them towards the bed.

"Thanks" James said and he kissed Regulus, the kiss was slow and soft. Regulus cherished the kiss with all his might, James slowly pulled his top off and Regulus's was next.