Confusion

An: It's late! GAHHHH!

Depression can jump off a cliff.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ever since the events of a few days ago, Izuku has consulted many reasons for why Kai and Hari are acting differently. They both seem to be a lot more protective and clingy. This is normal but to an extent, they both are going over the imaginary line. Confusing Izuku altogether.

Hari would sleep with him in the same room saying he was lonely and wanted to be with him. Kai would play video games with Izuku at any given moment. Kai would bring him to his own bedroom and they would sleep together. But most of all, he's not getting any blood drawn and they're letting punishments slide.

He would mess up occasionally, like one time, he refused to eat dinner due to him feeling too tired to. Normally, Kai/Hari would punish him right and therefor refusing. However, he wasn't punished. They only told him to eat a few bites and that was it. They actually listened to his side of the story versus punishing him. No matter what he did, breaking the rules etc, he wasn't punished.

He did notice that every time Kai or Hari come through the bedroom door, he hears a soft click sound. He would hear the door jingle then someone would walk in. It was like they were opening the door with an object of some sort. What was the object called? Izuku couldn't remember if his life depended on it. When they have to leave the room, Kai and Hari always make sure to close the door. There was always a louder click once it was closed.

Yesterday, Izuku wanted to test the boundaries Kai and Hari are willing to go. He tried to walk on his own. Or should he say crawl? Long story short, Izuku got off the bed and started to crawl. Mid-crawl, Hari walked in and was frozen. He ran up to Izuku with such a panicked face (the most panicked face Izuku has ever seen) and picked him up to be brought out of the room. With no blindfold or earplugs, he was brought to Kai's room. Kai was there, of course, surprised but either way, he ran up grabbing Izuku and placed him on the bed, lying down with him. Hari sat beside him and played with Izuku's hair.

It was extremely odd, it was like they were talking in a non-vocal language or something. They kept on typing on their phones and looking at Izuku, almost looking like they were making sure he was there. Eventually, they inserted earplugs into his ears, he tried to read their mouths, but of course, with little to no experience with it, Izuku had no idea what they were saying. Though, he did watch their expressions. At one point, Kai had wide eyes and then right after, he looked at Izuku. Hari looked like he was the one talking a lot. It just confused Izuku even more.

There must be a reason why they are acting so strange. He assumed he wasn't getting his blood drawn because they had so much that they didn't need anymore? It was the only thing that came to mind. Izuku didn't understand.

Izuku looked back at any noticeable events that had happened, and nothing struck life-changing in any way. It was only normal events... well except the dream he had not that long ago.

Izuku would sometimes imagine what life would be like in the clouds and sky. Kai did tell him that the heroes are the 'villains' and should be destroyed. Which Izuku 100% believed, he doesn't want any hero locking up Kai and Hari away in prison. He would be left alone. That terrified him, he couldn't imagine a world without the two people he loves.

Besides the bad parts of the land, Izuku did not see any problems with the sky. He repeatedly has dreams of flying through orange/pink clouds and watching the sunset. It was beautiful. No words can describe how pretty it is. To be honest, Izuku would leave Kai and Hari at any given moment to see/feel the sky. It made him feel... free. Not that he wasn't free with Kai and Hari, it's just when he is in the sky, he feels a different kind of freedom. It's odd.