Big Sandy Bay

Ever since Izuku met Shoto, he was talking up a storm to him over the phone. It was mostly one-sided with Izuku doing the talking and with Shoto sending words of encouragement whenever he couldn't pronounce a word properly.

It made Izuku feel warm and fuzzy, especially when Shoto would be the one to call him. Unfortunately, things changed a few days ago; Shouta's not at home anymore and Mirio sleeps over and takes care of him now.

Izuku didn't get why, but he did ask Mirio and he said Shouta was working. Every time. What was he doing that was so important he couldn't hug him?

It made him upset.

Shaking off his covers, he jumps out of his bed tiredly. Sitting up, he rubbed his face and eyes, wanting to fall back to sleep. The night before, Izuku and Mirio stayed up late watching a movie called Star Wars, which now he regretted begging Mirio to put on the next movie.

But knowing himself; he wakes up after he eats food. Getting out of bed, Izuku sluggishly walked down the hall to the kitchen, hoping Mirio was there cooking breakfast.

However, when he got there, no one was present. Mumbling something Katsuki said a few times, he walked back into his room and got himself ready.

He thought, that if he gets ready, he will make whoever gets home later proud of him. Like, may it be Shouta, he would be so happy to see him getting ready all on his own. What a good surprise for him. Smiling at his plan, Izuku took his time to change into new clothes which proved to be a struggle. But after taking a mini-break with his shorts backwards and shirt inside out, he got back into it. It also brought a good idea to mind that he should tell Shouta to make sure all of his clothes were properly in order so that the whole changing clothes process was easier.

Patting himself down with his hands, he nodded with determination. He got ready! Pleased with the clothes he picked out all on his own, he walked out of his room to get some food. Perhaps he can find something in the cupboard

Opening up the fridge and then the drawer, he skillfully grabbed a jar of strawberry jelly and a piece of bread from the bread bin. Pouring the jelly on top of the bread, he used his index finger to swipe the substance up and down. Taking a small bite, he sighed. Yummy!

Izuku leaned on the island and ate the bread. He looked around as he ate the last piece of his meal. Suddenly, he heard a thump and a shout.

A yell?

Swiping his hands against each other, Izuku stepped towards the sound, curious. Coming into the living room, three recognizable people came into the room with a bag and a thin black box.

"Mirio! Katsuki! Shoto!" Izuku cheered, running over to them with open arms.

"Izuku!" Mirio exclaimed happily. Hugging him tightly, Izuku went to Katsuki and then to Shoto. Making sure to hug Shoto for an extra second.

"What's in the bags?"

"Oh," Katsuki started, "a few bags of clothes Shouta wanted us to bring over. As well as a movie."

"Ooo!" Izuku beamed, "let's put it in!" Stretching a hand for it, he pouted as it was pulled away. "No, you need to eat and get ready first," Katsuki reprimanded.

"But I'm ready!" Izuku protested, smacking a hand against his chest. "Look!" While doing a twirl, Izuku made everyone get a good view. "See?"

"Oh shi-"

"Oh shoot!" Mirio slapped a hand over Katsuki's mouth, "you look great!" Izuku smirked with a second twirl. "Thank you!"

As he twirled, he heard Mirio groan and complain about Katsuki licking him, which was odd. "Sho? Why did Katsuki lick Mirio?"