Expansion

An: Ummm... I'm not dead.

My life has been so so busy lately, and I just haven't gotten time to write the next chapter. I'm very sorry for not updating.

I hope this chapter is good!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Prison

"Dammit '' Katsuki cursed under his breath, he couldn't believe how idiotic he could be. Of course, it couldn't be that easy! He thought he was going to waltz into the prison and get answers from Kurono and Chisaki. But no! It had to be a lot harder and he didn't even bring into account they might toy with him. And of course, it happened!

Though, he did find out how Izuku was kidnapped by Kurono and Chisaki. Also, how Izuku reacted to it. According to Kurono, he was resilient for a week. However, Kurono could have been lying to his face. He might have said that to earn a reaction from Katsuki. Which of course worked.

Walking into the next meeting room to see Kai Chisaki, Katsuki couldn't help but feel worried. Would Chisaki do the same thing to him? Toy with him?

It's a highly plausible theory.

They wouldn't want to give any secrets away that will benefit the heroes.

Hearing the metal door clank against the mold of the door, Katsuki silently gulped, looking at the glass.

Chisaki was sitting in a metal chair, just like Kurono was, with handcuffs. The villain took notice of him and smirked.

Katsuki apprehensively sat down on the parallel empty chair, watching Chisaki. They stared into each other's eyes, gold to red.

"Hello Katsuki Bakugou, how is my Angel?"

__________________
Shouta's Car

Izuku looks out the window as he sits in the backseat of Shouta's car. The man helped Izuku pack up the items from the room he stayed in and carried him to the parking lot. Izuku was fairly confused as to why there were so many cars in a parking lot. Why was it even called that?

Izuku got some confidence and asked Shouta the question as they arrived at the lot. Shouta was very proud that he asked the question and proceeded to explain why it was called that.

Shouta even said he was improving in speaking. He said he had a surprise for him at the house. Izuku didn't know if Shouta had made the surprise because he had improved or he did it out of the kindness of his heart. He hoped it was the latter. Whatever that meant...

"You doing okay back there?" Shouta asked, looking back.

"Yep!" Izuku answered, smiling at Shouta.

Shouta nodded, looking back at the road.

To be honest, Izuku was happy. Happy that he was leaving that place for good and that he can stay with Shouta for as long as he wants. Shouta is amazing.

Izuku leaned on the side and watched the buildings fly past and people walking down the road.

He wishes he can be like those people. Able to walk all on their own.

He wishes he can be like everyone else.

Maybe he can....

__________________

Prison

"Hello Katsuki Bakugou, how is my Angel?"

"Better, away from you." Katsuki sneered, rolling his eyes.