Scream

~One Month Later~

"Oi! Wake up! Weren't you the one who wanted to wake up bright and early to get that stupid figure?"

"Nnnnn" Izuku moaned, eyes fluttering open. The boy was lying snug in his bed with a Monsters Inc. comforter. His hands were cradled close to his chest, beneath the warmth.

"Katsuki...?" He mumbled, bringing a hand from underneath the blanket to find Katsuki. He mindlessly waved his hand around.

"I'm right here!" Katsuki growled, grabbing Izuku's hand. Katsuki was sitting on the side of Izuku's bed with his legs hanging off the edge.

Izuku giggled, "I know that."

"It's so fucking dark in here, give me a second." Katsuki said. Izuku's room was dark because it was early morning. A bit ago, shortly after Aizawa got the room set up, he had installed LEDs that were shaped like stars on the ceiling. The lights glowed like a star in the night sky. The stars reminded Izuku of the night he went outside with Mirio. And yes, Izuku had told Katsuki about it.

In fact, Katsuki's and Izuku's relationship has improved so much. Izuku has gotten closer and much more comfortable with Katsuki. After they went to the museum, Izuku completely switched. He wasn't scared or anxious around Katsuki, rather, much more clingy. Izuku would ask Shouta where Katsuki went or what time he would be back. At dinner time, Izuku would ask to sit beside Katsuki and be fed by him. He also would drag Katsuki when he was at the house to his room to play with some toys.

Katsuki didn't understand why Izuku did such things. He didn't believe Izuku remembered what he had done to him long ago, if he did he would have been petrified of him.

"Waaaaitt!"

"What?"

Izuku sat up and threw the comforters away. "I turn light on."

Katsuki chuckled, "You turn the light on. Want any help getting up?"

Izuku shook his head, "Nope!" He swung his legs over the side of the bed and boosted himself off. He grabbed a little handle that Shouta had made for his purpose and took a few steps around the bed.

Katsuki was proud to say that Izuku has mastered standing. He can stand up straight with no help getting into the pose or balancing.

After a week of it, Shouta decided that Izuku was ready to stand on his own. Before, Shouta felt Izuku wasn't ready. Now, after so many days of practice, Aizawa decided Izuku was okay to do it on his own. Though, Izuku still asks for help from time to time.

Aizawa installed a few ledges and handles throughout the house for when Izuku needed to lean on something if he was feeling unbalanced.

Flicking the light switch on, Izuku slowly swung around to face Katsuki who was on the bed. Katsuki rolled his eyes at Izuku's playful expression. As a result of that, Izuku giggled and went back to bed. He flopped beside Katsuki, giggling.

"Are you having fun?"

Izuku nodded, "uh huh! You are funny."

"I'm funny?" Katsuki forcefully widened his eyes, causing Izuku to laugh again.

"That! Your face! It's funny."

"Oi! My face isn't funny, your is." Katsuki crossed his arms, smirking.

Izuku sat up, he faced Katsuki and placed his hands on Katsuki's knees. "We're both funny, Kacchan."

Katsuki sucked in a breath, what did Izuku just call him? "Izuku," Katsuki said, voice uneven.