A

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to the darkness of the room, he yawned and snuggled up to the warm comforting blankets that were wrapped around him.

He wished he could just be engulfed by the sheets and sleep forever. It was just so warm! Of course, Izuku knew for a fact that this warmth isn't even close to how Kai or Hari touch him.

He sighed and closed his eyes once again, words couldn't show justice how much he loves the two men. They were his family, his caretakers, his guardians, the family he had never had. He remembers the feelings he had when he met Kai and Hari long ago. Just pure happiness.

He didn't exactly know how Kai and Hari felt around him, but he could guess they experienced the same emotions. And if they don't, why are they caring for him? Izuku would think about that whenever he had self-doubt or when he got punished.

Izuku knew it was his fault for receiving punishments, he should know better. He knows the rules, he just needs to follow them. Nothing too hard.

Even when he experienced his punishments, he knew Kai and Hari still loved him, they're just trying to discipline him. It is still hard though. Usually, once he's done his punishments, he would hide in his bed and avoid the two. He feels so bad and ashamed.

Luckily, Izuku has not had a punishment in a while, 3 weeks? Maybe it was 2 weeks? Or one? Or less? Or More? Izuku's sense of time was thrown out the window, he had no idea how much time had passed. He sometimes asks Kai or Hari what the date is but they always avoid the question. Though, if he asked what the time was, they would happily answer him. It's not like Izuku cared about how much time had passed, he wishes to spend eternity with Kai and Hari.

Speaking of time, Izuku has is A schedule today, the normal one, the one where he can be with Kai and Hari. Normally, on B days, they're so busy with work that they leave Izuku to just watch movies.

In schedule A, Izuku stays in the comfort of the bed and waits for Hari or Kai to come in. The wait took around 15 minutes, but for Izuku it felt longer. He could be with them right now, sadly he has to wait.

He would sleep the 15 minutes off and that's exactly what he's doing. Izuku curled up more, almost like a ball and slept with his blankets covering every inch of him. At first glance, you wouldn't see anybody sleeping in the bed, only a bump near the headboard.

In Izuku's sleep, the door slid open. A man with thin, dark eyes, pointed eyebrows, and pale, chin-length hair that forms arrow-shaped clock needles. He wore his traditional plague mask, black with gold trim and also including circular glasses over his eyes. He wore his long white raincoat the hood kept permanently up.

The man walked in closing the door once he fully came in, he lifted his hood and mask off and placed them on the mini table that was beside the door. He turned on the light blasting brightness throughout the room.

He quickly noticed the small bump in the sheets and walked over to the king-sized bed. He sat down beside Izuku and nudged him. "Izuku...wake up...it's time to get ready for the day."

The sleepy boy's eyes shot open upon hearing the man, he rapidly pulled off the covers and jumped onto the man and wrapped his arms around the man's torso. "HARI!"

Hari chuckled and caressed the boy's fluffy curls. Exposing the white cotton pyjama shirt and pants and socks he was wearing to bed. He smiled, Izuku was a bundle of joy.

After a few minutes of hugging, Hari peeled the arms off of him causing Izuku to whine. It was short-lived once Hari lifted the boy off the bed and placed him in his arms bridal style. Izuku smiled and nuzzled his face into Hari's neck.