Rules

Thea's POV

I finally made it to my wing of the house which is right across from Alex's. The other three live on the other side.

I finally manage to get my sweaty and disgusting clothes off of my body and hop in the shower. While I'm in the shower my thoughts start to wander about who exactly will be at this party.

My family knows plenty of people, from my fathers booming business of high end restaurants and bars, and also from our widely known name of the Valerio mafia gang. We used to be in hiding and try to not have anyone know our name, but once we got higher up and people started to know us we found that it was better for business that way if we were more popular in the media. The media only showed our bars and restaurants though because we didn't want our gang out in the public.

I was thinking who else would be there, maybe I could snatch a guy or two without getting in trouble from Alex. God only knows what they would do if they even saw me dancing with a guy that wasn't them. Protective little bitches.

I realized that I was definitely in the shower for way too long so I decided to get out and finally start getting ready.

I walked into my closet and found that my mom already has the perfect dress laid out for me. I saw it and my breath was taken away. I love dresses that aren't too extravagant and don't have too many sparkles. This was a simple and classy gown that I knew would flatter my long slim body.

It was a tight rose gold color with no straps. The train in the back was long but not too long that it made me look like a bride or some shit. My favorite part of the whole dress was the long slit that went up my whole entire left leg. I paired it with a beautiful necklace and some gold heels.

The last part was the hair and makeup, but I had to hurry because I had 30 minutes before I had to be at the door. I went simple with the makeup and decided to straighten my hair and leave it down.

I was finally ready.

I walked down the hallway, and the guys were ready to go in their suits looking very ravishing. I look in the corner and Ana is wearing a dress that compliments her beautiful chocolate skin. Ana smiles over at me, "Look at you birthday girl, these guys will be dying for you. Begging to take you home." Those final words struck a nerve in the three guys.

"You both will not be seeing any guys," Riven said. "If you want to dance, you will be dancing with me and me only." Hunter said with a smile. " Thea you know the dangers of these men, they aren't here for a happy ending or some fairytale. They want your power and your title, they can't be trusted" Alex said sternly. With those words I let out a sigh, and suddenly I didn't feel as excited.

Ever since it came out that the Valerio family had a daughter, I have been a non-stop prey for these perverted men. Just like my brother said, A lot of them only want my empire and the power that my family and I have. A lot of men wanted me as their wife, but we always declined because none of them could be trusted. With all of these men trying to get me for their own gain I never trusted anyone to actually have a boyfriend or any love interest.

With my mood going down everyone knew that I was obviously annoyed at the situation. "Hey, it's not like we can't have a fun time at the party, we got each other to remember" Ana says to me in a sympathetic voice. "Yeah I know, come on let's go before my mom murders all of us" I say laughing while walking to our limo.

-------

I rode over in the limo by myself because my mom wants me to have my own entrance or something. Ana and the guys were in the limo in front of me and I was behind them.

I always get a little nervous before these things, because there are always flashing lights and people calling out my name every which way.

After a couple glasses of champagne I am met with the entrance of the mansion.

My driver opens the door for me and I am automatically met with flashing lights and crazy people wanting my picture. I manage to stay calm and pose for a couple pictures. I see people everywhere. I recognize some of these actors and actresses and a ton of young men that my brother is friends with. I kindly look up to them and wave, trying not to show that I'm about to have a major panic attack.

I finally am out of the paparazzi eye, and I can finally be calm for a second before I have to go into the real party.

My brother finds me and gestures to take me down the staircase that leads to the ballroom. I kindly accept

"How are you holding up, I know you hate these things" Alex kindly asked me. "I am kind of fucking freaking out" I said shakily. " I think it's mainly the paparazzi, I'll be okay now" I said to Alex.

"You will be fine Thea. Now I don't want you to worry but there are a lot of people behind these doors, just breathe and put a smile on I'll be right here if you need me."

With that he opens that door and the attentions on me

Every single eye is staring at me.

I scan the room and my eyes catch his.

What the hell is he doing here?

On my territory!

I look over to my brother trying not to cause a scene.

"Please tell me why Ezra Angel is here?"

****

Hi please don't forget to give feedback. Let me know if I should continue this story. 

words-1030 (not edited)