Lessons

Ezra's POV 

Waking up in the morning while everything is still, and the only thing you can hear is the birds outside used to be a usual thing to me.

But instead now, I hear constant talking and laughter coming from outside my bedroom door.

I look over at my phone and open it to see a picture of Thea as my lock screen. It shows her beautiful smile holding up her ring. I look up at the time and date and see that it has been about two months since I proposed to her.

I look up and see a giant mirror above me. I still can't get used to that. It's fucking creepy staring back at myself from above.

But I guess it could come in handy in certain situations.

I stop looking at the weird placement of the mirror, and I get up from the bed and walk out to the kitchen.

I turn the corner and I am hit with Thea's favorite songs to play in the morning. It's always either "it's been a long, long time" or my favorite "Can't take my eyes off of you". She loves to dance and sometimes get some cooking done in between.

But usually dancing and singing only happens.

She twirls in her underwear and my big shirt, and sings lyrics out.

Still not noticing me.

She goes over to the fridge and pulls out strawberries and some whip cream. My favorite.

I come up behind her and give her a warm hug. She looks up at me and smiles. Her hair is all out and her face is bare.

"Morning, beautiful." I say to her as I twirl her around so that she is facing me now. "Go, sit I think I finally perfected my waffle recipe. I want you to try them. It's Sunday, which means I am ignoring every thing Angel or Valerio related, so let me treat you."

I let my hold on her go a little bit, and she tries to turn around, but I grab her hand and her body meets my chest again.

Her hand travels up from my chest and meets my jaw, and she brings my face closer to her. She looks up at me with a mischievous smile, and bites her lip.

She knows what she is getting into.

As she is teasing me with a kiss she knows I am getting impatient. She finally breaks my temptation and connects our lips. I can taste the strawberries on her and I want more.

As I want more, she let's go. "Go sit." She tells me. She looks serious this time so I decide to head over to the table.

As I make my way to the seat I look over to Thea and she is assembling my plate. As my eyes travel down her body I realize she has very little clothes on, and the only thing I want to do is fuck her over this counter.

She brings my plate over to me and places strawberries and whip cream in the middle of the table. She bends down and grabs a strawberry and dips it into whip cream. She makes it visible for me to see her cleavage, and she bites into the strawberry leaving a little bit of excess whip cream on the side of her mouth.

She wipes the whip cream off of her mouth and it is now on her finger.

Thea is doing what she does best to me.

Tempting and teasing the fuck out of me.

I reposition myself in my chair, and she comes closer to me. She brings her finger covered with whip cream closer to my mouth, and I lick the whip cream swiftly off of it.

"Is it good?" She asks me innocently. "Mhmm" I mumble back to her. She goes back to her seat and starts eating the waffles.

With sexual feelings in the air we both continue to eat in silence. I look up at her, and she looks up at me.