Happiness

Thea's POV

It started to get a little cold outside from the rain, so Ezra and I went inside to take a hot bath. I am sitting in the bath and it's filled to the very top with bubbles, he has a weird obsession with them.

He came into the room with the hot cup of tea that I requested. He slowly dipped into the bath and I went behind him to lay on his chest.

I used to not like physical touch and I hated when people hugged me, but for some reason I always have to be touching Ezra. I have a pull towards him, and I always want to be connected with him. I don't want to use the L word, but the connection we have is unexplainable.

He started to make a tower of bubbles on top of my head, and that was highly entertaining to him I guess. I shook it off and it went everywhere. "Thea, it was so good and you just ruined it." He said to me with a pouty face.

I swear if he acted like this in public no one would ever think he runs a whole mafia gang. He's a literal man child.

I bend my neck so that he can give me a kiss. "I have to get out soon. I have some meetings to get to. Are you going to be okay here?" he said to me. "I thought you said that I could be apart of the meetings from now on." I said to him confused. "I know, I said that but it's only with the four heads. My father, your father, and Alex. My father declined anyone else." Ezra said to me.

I hated being out of everything. How did they expect me to learn new things if I can't be a part of the meetings. It was totally childish that I got annoyed by this, but I did. I should be treated as a equal with my brother. 

"Thea I'm sorry." he said to me. I didn't want to be mad at him, but I was. He said something to me and I thought that he would stick by it. "No, Ezra, it's fine." I said to him while getting out of the bath. "Where are you going?" he said to me as I was wrapping my towel around my body. "Just please next time if you make a promise to me that you will do something, please stand by it." I say while walking out of the bathroom.

Don't be mad Thea, you are used to it. Don't have high expectations for him, you are used to only being seen as a pushover don't let it affect you.

I walked into my room and totally collapsed onto my bed. The best medicine for idiotic, and asshole men is sleeping for the rest of eternity.

The only time I woke up was when I heard the door close from Ezra leaving.

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. Hard shoes walked into my room. I heard the crinkling of a wrapper or something. I decided to open my eyes, and my room was pitch black except for the little light that was coming through the now open door. I looked over at my side-clock and saw that it was 4:30 in the morning. "Thea?" I heard Ezra say from the doorway. 

"Get out Ezra" I said to him. He came and placed something on my side table and kissed my cheek. "Okay." He left and closed the door.

I propped myself after he left and observed what he placed down on my table.

They were flowers. They were the flowers that he had tattooed on him. They were the flowers he picked for his mom. I smelled them and they smelt like heaven.

I felt terrible that I was mean to him, but it still didn't give me a reason to go and forgive him after he made a cute gesture. Yes I may be stubborn, but I was upset with him. 

I tried to go to sleep again, but nothing was working. I hated to say it but I was missing the comfort of Ezra by my side. I wasn't going to cave in, so I just ended up going downstairs and occupying my time till the sun came up. I got a thing of cookies and ice cream from the freezer and sat down on the island. All of the sudden I hear footsteps coming from the back of me.

"Ezra not right now." I said to the unknown person behind me. "Ohhhh are the parents fighting." I looked behind me and it was Xavier.

"What are you doing down here Xavier?" I asked him as he opened the cabinet to get a cup. "I am making Ana some coffee bitch what are you doing?" He says to me as he starts the coffee maker. Ana has him wrapped around her finger. "I came down to eat ice cream dumbass." I said back to him as I was visibly seeing the pint of ice cream.

"I mean what are you doing being pissed off at Ezra." He asked me. "I'm fed up with people keeping saying things to me and not standing by their word. Ezra left me out of a meeting that I deserved to be at. All of these men use my title as an excuse to say that I'm not capable of doing the things that they do. They automatically think that I'm just a dumb blonde mafia princess that has no thoughts on anything. I'm sick of it." I say to Xavier.

"Trust me Thea, people think far from that. It's just with all of this shit happening with these mysterious people saying T.S and shit everyone is stressed out. They aren't really thinking." He said to me, "You shouldn't be mad at Ezra though. That guy has totally changed, let me tell you. After his mom died him and I were both in a terrible place. I was in and out of everything, but I still noticed the shit he was going through. He didn't speak or do anything for months at a time. After these couple months of you guys being with each other, I have never seen him more happy. I don't want to be sappy and shit, but it's nice to see my best friend with a smile on his face again. I know you don't want to hear all of this stuff, but before you cut him off you should know that what he did wasn't intended to hurt you. He has a big role in the Angels and sometimes things are out of his control." Xavier said to me, "Now I need to go get this to Ana before she kills me, but stop hurting yourself and just go be with him." Xavier said to me before walking up the steps.

I finished my last bites  of ice cream and made my way upstairs. I walked into Ezra's room and I saw his face light up when I walked into the room. I came over and sat next to him. "Thanks for the flowers, loser." I said to him, " You're welcome." He said to me in a timid voice. "Ezra, I'm not mad at you." I said to him while lifting his chin up.

"I never was, but can you tell me what information you found out." I asked him. "We just spent hours figuring out who and what keeps making these mysterious appearances on our shipments. We found out that it is this group called the "L.L.T.S" it's a stupid name, but we were able to zoom in on one of the guys hands and it had that tattoo on his wrist. Riven and Hunter have been trying to hack into everything, but it all  leads to a black screen." He says while rubbing his eyes. I know he has been stressed from all of this.

"Do you know if "L.L.T.S" stands for anything?" I ask him. "No, not at the moment." he answers my question. "Well, how about we take a little nap, before you start working again, and I can help you if you would like." I say to him as I start unbuttoning his shirt because he doesn't like to sleep with one on.

He lays down and leaves my spot for me to lay on his chest. "I would like your help very much." Ezra said to me as he kissed the top of my head.

I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep, but I liked laying in his arms.

When did I get so fucking soft, over a guy?

*****

Hi guys, thank you for reading another chapter. I'm sorry if these chapters were a little boring, I'm just trying to build up the chapters and story.

Please don't forget to leave your comments and helpful feedback. I appreciate each and every one of you that are here.

xox(not edited)