Flower Crowns

A/N: Luigi and Booette make flower crowns, 'nuff said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booette hummed happily to herself as she weaved a bunch of flowers she picked from a nearby field into the shape of a crown. The ghost princess worked diligently with dexterous fingers as delicately as possible, being extra careful not to damage the stems or Booette would have to start all over. Reaching a hand into the wooden basket sitting next to her, Booette plucked a few pastel pink flowers then placed them in her lap before examining each of them. If the stems were too short she would have to discard them and put the flowers back in the basket to give freely away to the other Boos and ghosts later.

Booette was so immersed in her task that she almost didn't notice Luigi curiously walking up to her. Booette had met Luigi ever since as he walked inside the mansion. Letting her curiosity get the better of her she followed him around and actually managed to scare the poor brunette plumber although she meant Luigi no harm.

She explained to him that she saw a man at the front door and was curious to see why he was there. Afterwards they hung out and whatnot, eventually becoming friends with as well as growing close to the green clothed plumber in the process.

The ivoryette looked up and gave him a soft smile before he sat down next to her.

"Hey, Booette," Luigi greeted. "What are you-a making?"

"O-Oh hi, Luigi, I'm making flower crowns."

"Cool. Want me to help?"

"Y-You can if you want to. I don't mind at all."

Booette then instructed Luigi on how to make one as he grabbed some flowers to weave, discarding the ones that were too short to use and being extra gentle with the much longer stems. She had gotten a head start ahead of him as she was nearly done with her crown and needed a few more to add to it. The ghost girl turned to see Luigi struggle a bit with his own crown and decided to help him with it, making sure that he didn't break any stems in the process. Once she was done with hers Booette placed the newly made crown on his head, giggling a little at how it looked on him. The plumber smiled at her and got an idea. He then took his crown and put it on Booette's head, surprising her a little before she smiled again, this time it was radiant and sweet.

"It looks-a nice on you," Luigi complimented.

She blushed shyly, "T-Thank you, so does yours."