Skating Adventures In Sherbet Land

Luigi takes Booette on a trip to Sherbet Land for skating lessons and to overall enjoy the fireworks together. Sorry this took so long for me to do since I've been so busy lately plus moving to a new house that I haven't had the time to write this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Booette was putting on her coat, scarf and gloves when she heard a knock on her door, she answered it which turned out to be none other than Luigi as he was already dressed to go. Apparently he was taking the ghost princess out to Sherbet Land to teach her how to skate as well as watching the fireworks together.

"Ready to-a go?"

"Mhm," she nodded before following him outside.

They both got in Luigi's car and drove away to their destination in mind. Once they made it to Sherbert Land, the two began putting on their skates and immediately took to the ice. Booette was having a bit of trouble as she stumbled around while trying to skate.

"Ah!" Booette yelped as she fell on her butt, prompting Luigi to turn around.

"Are you okay-a, Booette?" Luigi asked as he pulled her up.

"I-I'm fine, I just slipped is all. It's a little hard to skate in these things..." the ghost girl muttered, dusting any stray dirt that got on her skates then her butt.

Luigi gave her a reassuring smile, "It is-a hard at first, but practice makes-a perfect! Sure it took a while for me and-a everybody else to skate as good as we did but we made-a sure to practice a lot. That's how we won gold-a medals in the-a figure skating events."

"I-I was always curious about those medals that you kept on display, but I never knew you were in the Olympics."

"Well, now you-a know, Booette. Maybe one of these-a days you can come and watch the events. I'm-a pretty good at-a snowboarding too."

"I'd like that very much," she smiled shyly at that before she tried again.

Booette soon lost her footing for the second time today and closed her reddish-violet eyes as she braced for impact against the ice face first, but nothing came. She opened her eyes to see the green plumber holding her, a light pink blush dusting her face.

"T-Thank you!"

"Also while I'm at it, I'll teach you how to-a skate now. We can-a do it while-a watching the fireworks together."

Booette nodded with some enthusiasm, "Okay."

He held out his hand to her and she took it, listening intently to his instructions as Luigi continued to instruct her. With a little training, Booette could possibly match up to him and everyone else if she practiced enough. She was getting better which made Luigi happy.

"You're getting-a good at this, Booette," Luigi remarked, somewhat pleased at the ghost girl's progress.

"W-Well, I have you to thank after all," she replied. "I'd probably still wouldn't know how to skate if it weren't for you, Luigi."

After skating for a little while longer, the two decided to watch the fireworks just as soon as it started getting dark.