Introduction: Female Alpha Crystal Wolf Crepúsculo

Mates

Mates. It's some bullshit. That's what she thought. Being a werewolf she doesn't believe in mates. Watching the couples around her only made her feel disgusted. She never thought about committing to a sole person. She liked varieties. That's the reason there are new boys in her bed every night.

The curtains flew making the sunlight fall on her face. She moved and blocked it with her hand. She found the bed empty. She lazily got up and threw on her navy blue large sized hoodie that reached above her knees.

As soon as she stepped out of the room a delicious smell hit her nose. She followed the smell to the kitchen. She smirked as she found Jay cooking breakfast. She leaned on the door frame with her hands against her chest and ankle crossed. Jay was the guy who's virginity she took last night. Most of the males she picked were humans. She was sometimes surprised at how some can really satisfy her wolfish wants.

Her eyes fell on his ass. He was wearing only boxers. "Nice way to seduce me in the morning." She spoke. Jay flinched and turned around. "Good morning." He gave her a sweet smile.

"What are you making?" She asked peeking behind him. "Egg Toast." He replied. "I'm not in the mood. You can have them and leave." She grabbed a coffee for herself and walked to her room.

She checked the mails before taking a bath. She came out and entered her walk in closet. White shirts hanged on a side and blue and black blazers on the other side. Blue and black were the only colors visible in her closet. She picked a white shirt, black pants and blue blazer. She dried her hair and tied them into a hight ponytail. She picked a Rolex watch out of the many she had. Blue heels that matched her blazer. She put on silver rings on her ears and fingers. She loved rings on her fingers. She didn't mind having two in a single finger.

She walked out and knew that he had already left. She grabbed a black designer bag and her Ferrari keys.

She was like those big billionaire males you read about just a female version. Guys drooled over her perfect body. And girls envied her. Every eye was on her as soon as she steps in. That's the effect she has on people. She makes men want to cheat and somtimes even the ladies.

Female Alpha Crystal Wolf Crepúsculo. The only daughter of Alpha Alexander Crepúsculo. Has a younger brother but still chosen as the next Alpha of the Crepúsculo Pack. She's her father's pride. Intelligent, brilliant, smart, excellent- are some adjectives her father describes her with. She lost her mother in a tragedy seven years ago. Since then life has been different for her. Her father's pain after losing her mother is one of the reasons she doesn't want a mate.

She drove to the office. She stepped in and everyone bowed. The one she expected the most was respect. She can't bear even a slight bit of disrespect, even from her family. She took the elevator to her office on the 23rd floor.

She had no friends. Being around people isn't her cup of tea. Her secretary knocked and entered. Robin. A human. One of the top names on her fuck list. She smirked at him. She hasn't made a move on him yet. It's not like he would reject her it's just she likes the wait. She thinks that the more the meat is burned the more the taste.

She didn't flirt during working hours. She was one of the best businesswomen anyone could find.

"Hand me the file of this years werewolf festejo." She spoke with a voice of authority. "Yes Alpha." Robin placed a file on her desk. She went through the details.

Werewolf Festejo(Celebration) is something carried out by the werewolves on the red moon night. The night when werewolves were firstly born. The ceremony is held by a different pack every year and this year it was Crepúsculo Pack's turn. Everyone in the pack had great expectations from their Alpha Crystal. And her father knew she would do more than just meet their expectations.

The ceremony was to be held in the palace she recently designed. The security needed to be tightened as other Alpha's would be attending. Werewolves are very picky about their food so choosing the cuisine was a big task. The decorations needed to be decided. The theme as well. The dress code wasn't something she wanted to keep.

The preparations were going great. Perfectly and smoothly. Soon the day of the ceremony came and she comes face to face with the mate she never wanted.