Chapter 4: I want you and I'll make you mine

|LUKE'S POV|

I can't express the anger I am feeling. I don't even have the right to get angry.
I shut my eyes tightly and tried to calm my wolf.

There was a knock on the door.
"Sister are you there?" A voice called. I looked at her and she seemed surprised.

"I am. What's wrong?" She asked. I took the time to find and wear my boxer briefs and pants.

"Alpha Luke is no where to be seen. Lady Rosaline is really worried." He spoke. She looked at me.
"Maybe he went for a run?" She spoke wearing a red robe.

"We hope so. But why are we talking like this?" He asked and she glanced at me again.
"I'm dressing up."
"Okay. And dad wants to see you in his office before lunch." He spoke and I heard footsteps fade. She sighed and looked at me.

"This might sound rude after what happened last night but I'm really sorry. I can't except you as my mate." She spoke and the words hurted like hell. My wolf wanted to grab her and mark her right now but I controlled the urge.

"It's totally fine. I too don't want a mate." I spoke and my wolf growled inside my mind. She looked hurt. "Then it's mutual." She clapped her hands together.

"Lady Rosaline must be worrying." She spoke and I clenched my jaw. I jumped off the window without thinking. I landed on the ground on my knee. I got up. My wolf wanted to glance back and see whether she was looking at us but I didn't turn my head.

"Luke!" I looked at Rosaline who ran to me. She hugged me and I patted her back. "Where were you!" Shs cried. I sighed and pulled her away.

"I went on a run."
"You should have told me! I was so worried!" She sobbed. I really don't like it when people cry.
"I'm here now." I stated and she nodded.

We walked back to our room. I ignored the ladies who were staring at my shirtless chest. We reached our room.
"I'll take a shower first." I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom.

I stood under the cold water. Memories of last night rushed to my mind. However hard I try I can't take her out of my mind.

After a while I walked out to the closet wrapping the towel around my torso. I grabbed a white tshirt and black pants with a underwear. I got dressed and walked out.

I looked at Rose who was setting the breakfast on the table. She smiled at me and I sat on the couch. "I thought you must be hungry." She spoke and I nodded. I ate the breakfast and Rose talked about how nervous she was for the night.

I really got frustrated. I need a run.

|CRYSTAL'S POV|

"You have been zoning out a lot this morning." Dad spoke and I looked at him.
"I'm sorry I didn't realize."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I chuckled.
He got up and walked to me.
"I think I know my daughter better." He spoke and I clenched my jaw.

I cried after a long while this morning after he left.

"You've never talked to me about anything that's bothering you. I'm not saying you aren't strong or you can't Handel things by your own. I just want to be a part of your life."
"You are a part of my life Dad." He smiled.
"Don't be too hard on yourself. You are my daughter and you deserve the best." He hugged me. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Take a run I'll take care of this." He took the file from me. "It's fine-"
"That's an order." He spoke in his Alpha tone and I bowed. He patted my cheek smiling and walked away.

I walked to the garden and transformed into my white wolf. I ran to the lake near our Pack's border. I stopped by to get a drink.

My ears straightened as I heard footsteps. I looked around and soon a black wolf came into sight. It's red eyes were glowing. An alpha? It came closer.

Who are you?

I mindlinked it. It came closer ignoring my question.

Can you give me a reason?

A familiar voice spoke.

Alpha Luke?

Why do you not want a mate?

I was surprised. His wolf was a lot closer. He nudged me with his nose. The sparks came back. My wolf nudged him back. This just what she wanted.

You already have someone.

I want you more than her.

I took a step backwards.

Stop running from me!

He angrily pushed me to the ground and got over me. My wolf purred as he licked her face.

I just don't want a mate! Why do I need to give you a reason!

Am I not good enough in your eyes? Tell me what I'm lacking and I'll work on it.

It's not about you.

Then who is it about?

I went silent. I tried to push him away from me but he was way too stronger.

If you want to do it the hard way then let's do it the hard way.

He got off me and I looked at him surprised. What does he mean?

I Alpha Luke Coyotes Penombra accept you as a mate. I want you and I'll make you mine.

My wolf jumped in happiness. The feeling I was feeling was something undesirable. My heart feels overwhelmed. As if I have got the greatest thing in the universe.

No. You can't do this.

I can and I already did.

He walked away. So many emotions hit me and I whimpered. Maybe coming on a run was a big mistake.