Chapter 6: I can't be with you

|CRYSTAL'S POV|

My heartbeats raised and I tried to push him away. We were still on the ground between so many people.

"If you don’t want to catch audience follow me obediently." He spoke into my ear and I glared at him. He gave me an innocent smile. He let go of me and placed a hand on my back. I felt sparks there. I walked with him inside the house.

We were the only ones indoors. Everyone was busy enjoying the red moon. His hand moved downwards and he garbbed my ass. I smacked his hand away. "You are being too much Alpha Luke." I warned glaring at him.

"Am I?" He came closer. I didn't move. "Why don't you understand? I don't want a mate!" I exclaimed.
  "Give me a reason for that." He spoke and I looked away.
"Fine then." I took a deep breath. He tilted his head waiting.

"I Female Alpha Crystal Wolf Crepúsculo reject –" He growled and pinned me to the wall. His lips crashed with mine furiously. I tried to fight him but the sparks and my wolf felt too good. My body was going againt my will.

I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me harder pressing his body over mine. Our silk robes rubbed over each other. He bit on my lower lip drawing blood. He sucked on it. He pulled away looking into my eyes.

"You're gonna regret it if you ever think about that again. You. Are. Mine. And nothing can change that." He spoke dangerously lowly.

"Crystal?" We both turned to dad. "What's happening here?" He asked. I quickly moved away from him and wiped my lips.

"Good evening Alpha Alexander." He greeted and dad greeted him back.
"I didn't want you to find out this way. But your daughter." He glanced at me. My heartbeats were racing. No this can't be happening. I pleaded him with my eyes not to say it.

"Is my mate." He spoke and I almost fainted. Dad looked surprised. "That's – That's great!" He grinned and hugged me. I tried to fake a smile. "Congratulations!" He hugged him as well.

"I should announce this on this special day." He spoke happily.
  "No." I quickly spoke.
Dad looked surprised. "Why? What's the matter dear?" He asked and I didn't know how to tell him. I don't want to hurt him.

"We are just figuring out ourselves. We'll announce it once we are ready." Alpha Luke spoke. Dad considered it and nodded.

"I'm really happy for you." Dad kissed my temple and walked away.

I turned to him as soon as Dad left.

"Why did you tell him?" I yelled. He didn't look bothered at all. "I can't lie. Like you." He spoke and that hurt for some reason.

"Why is it so hard for you to accept it that you want me as much as I want you!?" He exclaimed holding my arms.
  "What happens then?" I yelled. He looked surprised.

"If I say I want you then what? We mate, mark each other, have kids, get weak, attacked and die?" I exclaimed and he looked shocked.

"I don't want it okay? I'm different from you. I can't be with you." I pushed him and ran to my room before tears came out. I shut the door quickly and burst into tears.

I walked to my closet and took out the photo frame of me and my mom. If she didn't give birth to us she would have been alive.

|LUKE'S POV|

I didn't know how to react to her words. Why does she think that way? I need to know more about her. What has she been through to think that way?

I walked out and tried to find Alpha Alexander. I spotted him talking with his pack members.

"Sorry to interfere but can I have a word with you Alpha?" I spoke. His eyes lit up as he saw me. "Sure. Sure." He walked with me. He handed me a vine glass and I thanked him. "I don't know if you want to talk about it but can I ask what happened to your mate?" I asked and he froze. He looked at me.

"Did my daughter reject you?"
   "Not yet." He sighed. "It's a really touchy topic for us."
"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it." I spoke and he shook his head.

"Let's find a better place." He walked into the forest and I followed him. "Do you remember the war seven years ago?" He asked and I nodded. I remember killing my parents that year. They were truly unworthy of being the rulers of my pack. They attached other packs unnecessarily and caused so much loss. That war took my elder brother from me and they were the reason. I don't even regret a bit for killing them with my own hands.

"We were attacked by your father."
  "Please don't call that man my father. I despise him more than anything." I growled and he smiled.

"That day some wolves sneakily entered my home. My daughter was seventeen and son was eleven. They barely knew anything about fights or stuffs. My mate and Crystal tried to protect Skylar as he was my heir. My mate was killed in the process. Later our knights found Skylar in the closet. Crystal was covered in her mother's blood crying in a corner. She had manged to kill two of the men. Since then she had been training and working really hard. She made me so proud. After a few years she asked me to make her my next heir. I had no reason to reject her. She's a perfect heir any ruler could as for." He proudly spoke.

"I can talk to her if you want." He spoke and I looked at him. "No it's fine. I'm sure I can win her heart." I smiled. He held out his hand and hugged me. "I'll be glad to have you as my son in law." He spoke.