Chapter 9: Let's do it your way

|CRYSTAL'S POV|

"You can't go alone." He spoke and I rolled my eyes. "It's your people what are you so scared of?"
"Everything." He replied.
"Fine. Just one knight." I spoke and he nodded. I walked to my room and got my wallet. I walked down and saw him waiting.

"Where's my knight?" I asked looking around.
"I got you an Alpha instead." He spoke and I scoffed.
"Don't you have work?"
  "I do. A lot actually. But I chose you over them." I looked away. He's a really smooth talker.

He drove to the market. I got off and he joined me. He held my hand and I looked at him. "So you won't get lost."
"I good at directions."
   "I'm not." He spoke and I smiled.

"What do you want to buy?" He looked around.
  "A few lingeries maybe." I spoke and he looked at me with big eyes. "I don't know why but that got me hard." He whispered and I looked down at him. He really did get a boner. I laughed.

"You've got a dirty mind Alpha."
  "Thanks to a certain person with a mouthwatering body." He spoke and I stood infront of him. I didn't want other people looking at what's mine.

"Are we good to go?" I asked.
  "A minute." He looked at the sky murmuring something. He really doesn't look like the rumored Alpha right now.

"Let's go." He spoke taking a few steps.
  "What were you thinking about?" He looked at me.
"My father?" He spoke and I burst into laughter.
"Laugh all you want." He pouted.
  "Did you just pout?" I laughed harder.
He watched me smiling. I stopped finally and we walked into a jewelery store.

"I heard the diamonds here are one of the best in the world." I spoke and he proudly nodded.

"What are you getting?"
  "I'm getting my ears pierced."
"I like them this way. Easy to bite." He winked and I looked away blushing.

The shopperson was a very humble and kind man. I got a nice pair of earrings and pierced my ear. The shopkeeper left us alone.

"You look pretty. Maybe I should get one too." He spoke looking at the single pieces. I held his ear. "I like them this way tho." I got on my tip toes. "Easy to lick." I licked his earlobe and he groaned. I pulled back smirking.

"If you say so." He kissed me. I palmed his crotch. He grabbed my hand quickly. "What are you doing?" He asked and I smirked. "Nothing." I kissed his neck. "Maybe you should go to the restroom." I whispered glancing down at his boner. "You're gonna pay for this."
  "Good thing I'm rich." I took a step back. I walked to the other counter and saw him asking for the restroom.

I got a ring for him in the moment. I paid for it as well. He came back soon. He walked in like a runway model. I saw the ladies stare at him. I walked to him and wrapped my hands around his neck. He looked surprised.

"Any more funny business I'm taking you home and having you till you pass out." He spoke and I was really shocked. "My bad. I guess no lingeres for me then." I pouted and moved away. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back to his chest.

I looked into his eyes. "I like red." He spoke after a moment and I smiled. He paid for the earing and we walked out. He lead me to the lingere shop.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked and he shook his head.
"I've had enough boners for the day." He spoke and I chuckled.
"I'm hungry. Maybe you can grab some KFC as I shop some lingeries."
  "Okay." He kissed me and I walked in.

I have a lot of lingeries but I want this one to be special. After looking around a lot I finally got a pair of nice, sexy lingeries. I paid and walked out.

I saw him leaning on the car. He was on a call. He saw me and his lips broke into a smile. I walked to him. He was a bit far. I can't wait to accept him as my mate and have him mark me.

I reached him and he hung up on the call. "Got everything you need?" He asked and I nodded showing him the bags. I got in the car. I found two buckets of hot and crispy and smoky and grilled. My mouth watered and I quickly started eating.

He got in and we ate together.
"KFC is the best." I moaned biting on the leg piece.
He smiled watching me eat.

We finished the buckets and he drove home. I glanced at him.
"Watch ou–" the wolf crashed with our car. The car flipped and we were upside down.

We got out. My left hand bone was fractured. I turned it and it healed. I heal faster than an average wolf and Alphas. That's my secret. I looked at Luke. He's forehead was bleeding.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he nodded. I took out my handkerchief and patted his wound. Soon it healed.

"There are a lot of them. We need to leave." He spoke.
  "Why should we leave. I'm ready to kick some wolf asses. Let's show them who's the Alpha."
He chuckled and shook his head.
"Fine. Let's do it your way." He spoke and I smiled.

Growls emerged from around us in the forest.
"9." He spoke and I nodded.
   "5 on me and 4 on you." I spoke and he chuckled again.
The wolves charged on us in a circular way. I pulled my sleeve up and got ready to fight back.
"Whatever you say." He spoke and I smiled