Chapter 8: Mark me

|LUKE'S POV|

I had the best prepared for her. I'm gonna tempt her so much that she wouldn't want to leave me.

I knocked on her door. She opened it and I smiled. "Dinners ready." I spoke and she nodded. I led her to the dining room. "Rosaline left already?" She asked and I nodded.
"Yesterday."

I pulled out a chair for her and she thanked me. "I hope the dishes are to your liking."
"Surprisngly they are my favorites." She spoke and I tried to hide my smile. We had dinner.

"I'm ready." She spoke and I looked at her surprised.
"For what?"
"Giving you a reason."
"You don't really have to. I'm not letting you go." I spoke.

"We'll see." She spoke. Why does she sound so confident?

"We can talk in my room?" I spoke and she nodded. I led her too my room. She walked in and I took I her expression. She seemed to like it. I had the place upgraded yesterday.

"Have a seat." I spoke and she sat on the couch.
"I never told anyone about this." She spoke. She seemed nervous.
"You don't -"
"I want to." She stopped me.

"Is this about what happened during the war?" I asked and she nodded. I had my suspensions about it.
"Did the men do something-" I couldn't even speak it.
"Yes. They touched me. Molested me." She spoke. Her voice seemed to crack.

"I've slept with a lot of men." She spoke and I didn't even care. "I'm not-" I hugged her. How can she talk about something so calmly.

"I lost my mother that day. It was so hard for me." She spoke hugging me. "I know." I hugged her tighter. "I should have killed those bastards sooner. I'm sorry." I spoke. She pulled away and looked at me.

"It's not your fault." She spoke.
I smiled and kissed her. Tears went down her cheeks and I held her face kissing her softly.

"I thought you would not want me after hearing-"
"Why would you think like that!?" I growl subconsciously.
"Because no one wants a mate with scars." My heart aches at her words. I want to drag that bastards out of their grave and shrewd what's remaining.
"I want all of you Crystal." I take her face in my palms, my beautiful mate. "Only a fool can reject someone like you." I spoke. "I'm glad you told me." I spoke wiping her tears.

"Do you really want someone like me? I'm dirty-"
"Don't say things like that about yourself. Who told you that?"
"Isn't that what people like me are called." I got so angry.

"It wasn't you fault. It's those bastards who are dirty and disgusting." I growled.
"I don't want you calling yourself stuff like that ever again. You are worth all the love in the universe." I hugged her again.

|CRYSTAL'S POV|

I pulled back and kissed him. He kissed me back quickly. I didn't expect him to say those nice words.

"I thought you wanted me on your bed." I smiled and he grinned. He tried to pick me up but I escaped. "Other time. I'm really sleepy now." I ran out. I walked to my room which was next door. I locked the door and got on the bed.

I feel so relieved. The one thing I was afraid of now feels worthless. All these years I've worked so hard to impress people. Would they all accept me if they knew what happened that day?

I sat up and called dad.

"Hello? Crystal what's wrong?" I gulped. And told my father everything. He listened silently.

I can't believe he cried and told me I was not the one to blame. It was okay for a seventeen year old to be weak. Instead he told me he was more proud of me. I talked to him all night crying and laughing. It was such a good feeling.

Next morning I woke up looking for the training grounds. I heard someone in the gym. I eneterd slowly.

My eyes fell on a shirtless Luke lifting dumbbells. His biceps flexed as lifted them. His back muscles look good too.

"Mind if I join?" I spoke.
"I thought you'd never ask." He smiled and turned around.
I walked to him and he handed me the dumbbell. It was heavy but I manged to hold it.

"I think you'll like this." He pulled out a black band. "What's that for?" I asked and he smirked. He took the dumbell from me. He took my hands and tied the band around my wrists.

"What are you planning?" I asked. He raised my hand in the air and the band stuck to a hook. I looked at him surprised.

"Alpha-"
"Luke."
"Luke-" He kissed me. I kissed him back trying to free my hands.

He pulled back smiling. "I was in so much pain last night." He spoke and I chuckled. "What's funny about my pain?" He grabbed my ass.

"Luke!" My eyes went wide. He smirked. "I'm gonna make you pay." He spoke. "How?" I raised my eyebrow.
He went silent. He walked to another room and came back with a blue velvet box.

He opened it and revealed a moonstone ring. My eyes went wide.

"Mark me." He spoke. My eyes filled with tears and I looked down. "Hey I won't release you until you say yes." He spoke and I chuckled.

"I won't say yes until you release you." I spoke looking at him. He looked dumbstruck.
"You don't have that option." He spoke and I gave him a challenging look.

"Fine. Say yes later but now I'll take my yes." He spoke and slid the ring in my finger. He undid the band and my hands were set free. "I'm waiting." He spoke and I smirked.

"Keep doing that." I grinned and walked out. I heard him groan. I smiled and looked down at the ring. Maybe I should get him one too.