Chapter 1: Mate! Mate! Mate!

| CRYSTAL'S POV |

"You look like a fallen (*as in an angel that has fallen from heaven) Alpha." Beta Bruce curted and kissed the back of my hand. "I try Beta." I smiled. I was wearing a shiny black body fit knee level dress. I really liked how it showed the best of my body. Not much cleavage nor legs. My hairs styled into a bridal braid with some small strands left free on either side of my ear. I looked hard to get and I liked it. I walked inside the room with my heels making noise and all the eyes turned to me. Dad got up and everyone followed.

"Crystal!" He exclaimed and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I'm so proud of you my child." He spoke and I smiled. "I'm glad dad." I replied. "Good evening sister." Skylar greeted. I turned to my little brother. "Good evening Sky." I patted his shoulder. You can say I got one of the most supportive father and brother.

We all took our seats. The officials just talked about how perfect the decorations and everything was. "Thank you for your appreciations. Now I'd like to announce some basic things to be carried out by each of you." I spoke and they all gave me full attention. I love attention.
I explained them everything. I smiled as I saw dad looking at me with proud and adoration. That's my goal.

Everyone left once I gave them their work. Dad and Sky were the last people. "Looks like my beautiful daughter has a new escort this time." Dad spoke as I shut the file. I looked at him smiling.

"Surely because my little brother has grown up and demands his sister's attention." I spoke and Sky blushed.

"If I knew earlier I would have challenged you for a duel." Dad spoke.

"I would have tried my best to win sister." Sky spoke confidently. He's eighteen this year and already talks like an adult.

"I'd love to see two handsome men fighting for me." I stood up and dad laughed.

"Not two princess there are a lot fighting for you already." Dad spoke getting up as well.

"Let me tell you my heart belongs to these two men only." I grabbed their hands.

"What about your mate then?" Sky asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Not even him." I replied and he grinned.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but Alpha you are need at the hall." Robin came in. I nodded at him.

"I'll meet you two downstairs." I hugged them and walked out.

"What happened?" I asked and he nervously sighed.

"A vine cart was broken." He spoke.

"How many bottles?"

"24."

"Are you serious?" I gasped. "How long will it take to get the new ones?" I asked.

"2 hours Alpha." He replied.

I rubbed my temples. "Add champagne to the menu as well. Quick we need to balance it before the ceremony starts." I spoke. He nodded and quickly walked away.

It was 3:30. I felt hot. My breathing started to get heavy. No not now. My heat is earlier this time. Maybe because of the large caffeine intake. I tried to keep a straight face and reached my room. I locked the door and opened my luggage. I had packed some supressinv pills. I knew this was gonna happen.

I poured myself a glass of water and took two pills. This must be enough till tomorrow. Soon I felt my body cool down. I sat on the bed and wiped the sweat on my face. I called Lily to do make up again. She soon came and did it.

At four I was walking down the stairs with Sky by my side. Many had already come. I spotted Dad on the door greeting all the Alpha's. The ceremony starts at 6 but everyone comes a bit earlier and gets alloted to a room as the  main event takes place at 2 in the morning.

Sky grabbed me a champagne. I said a small thank you and accepted it. "Good evening Alpha Crystal. Alpha Skylar." Alpha Ross greeted.

I greeted him back with a smile. "The decorations are really pretty." His Luna spoke.

"I'm grateful it's to your liking." I smiled. She seemed too pleased with the answer.

"You are always so polite Alpha. No wonder your father is so proud of you." She spoke. This made me grin. I'm a sucker for compliments.

"I hope you to like your room as well. You must go check it." I signaled to the maid and she took them upstairs. We greeted the other Alpha's and their partners.

"Dad you must rest. I'll take over from here." I spoke putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm the lucky one Dad. Sky grabbed him some drink." I spoke looking at Sky and he nodded. They walked in and I stood in my father's place.

I checked the list. Seven more to come. It's almost five. A red Mercedes stopped and Alpha Zoe walked out. Her lips broke into a smile when her eyes fell on me. "Hey there my little niece." She hugged me. I hugged her back. She gived me the warmth no one can give me. She's my mother's sister. My Aunt.

"Hello Alpha Alexander." I greeted.

"Hello Alpha Crystal." He smiled and hugged me. Uncle Alex.

"Family shouldn't be late."

"Blame it on your Aunt sweetie. She was so busy packing you gifts she lost count of time." Uncle Alex spoke. Aunt Zoe hit him in the arm and I chuckled.

"Uncle Alex, Aunt Zoe!" Sky came and hugged them. "Our children have grown so big." Aunt hugged us.

"Sky take them to their room." I spoke.

"Ahh. Sure. And also grab the bags big boy." Aunt patted his shoulder before walking in. Sky looked at me and I shrugged.

"Let me help you there." Uncle walked with him to the car.

"Your Aunt packed quite a lot." He teasingly spoke and we laughed.

Everyone on the list had arrived except the Penombra Pack. This pack was previously named the Dried Blood Pack.  The name sends shiver down my spine. I tried to push back those dark memories.

A black SUV stopped and I stepped forward to greet the Alpha. The one who has taken a human as his mate.
He even killed those bastards. It's our first meet and for some reason I want to leave a good impression on him.

I took a deep breath. Who the hell am I nervous? Suddenly a very delicious mint smell hit me. The door opened and a big muscular man stepped our. His dark black orbs met with mine and my wolf was jumping.
'Mate! Mate! Mate!'