Chapter 2: Too angelic for a beast

| LUKE'S POV |

I had an uncomfortable feeling as the car stopped. My wolf was getting all giddy and excited. "Luke?" I heard Rose. I nodded and opened the door. I got off and the sweet cherry smell hit my nose. I have never smelled anything more nice. Soon my eyes locked with her green orbs. My heartbeats raised.

I don't know how long we stared at each other. I looked away as Rose patted my arm and linked her arm with mine. She looked worried and I gave her a assuring nod.

"Welcome Alpha Luke. Rosaline." Her bold voice hit my ears and I almost groaned in appreciation. I faced her again but her expression had changed.

"Hello Alpha Crystal." I held out a hand. She gave me a professional smile and placed her hand in mine. She gasped at the sparks we felt, I felt my lips pull at her.

She quickly pulled back. "Hello Alpha Crystal." Rose spoke in a low voice. She turned to her and gave her a smile.

"The maid will show you two the room. The ceremony will begin at six. See you there." She smiled and looked at a maid who bowed and led us in. My eyes didn't want to look away from her.

I followed the maid upstairs to a room. Soon Rose and I were left alone. "Is she your mate?" Rose asked and I looked at her. Mate? That's impossible. She is too angelic for a beast like me. "No." I replied removing my suit blazer.

"Come on you smiled at her Luke, like after a thousand year I've seen your smile!" She exclaims.

"You are delusional Rose, did you hit your head on something?" I take off my tie.

"Are you sure I'm the one who hit my head and not you?" Her lips pull into a irritating smile.

There was a knock on the door. I glanced at Rose. She had just undid her hairs. I opened the door and saw Alpha Crystal. Her eyes fell on my collar bone and she bit her lip. I fisted my palm and looked away. What is this desire?

"Who is it?" Rose came from behind me. "Alpha Crystal!" She grinned and wrapped her hand around my arm, my wolf wanted to push her away but I didn't do it. Alpha Crystal looked at her then her hands for a minute before her expression changed. Was she angry?

"Any problem Alpha?" I asked and she nodded.

"The red moon seems to be tomorrow night." She spoke.

"So what should we do now?" I asked.

"All the other's are staying and I hope you stay as well." She spoke.

"We'd love to." Rose said excitedly, "I'd love to look around your pack."

"Yeah. Feel free to ask for anything. I'll take my leave now." She walked away.

"Alpha Crystal is so cool." Rose jumped.

"Shut up Rose." I say shutting the door.

| CRYSTAL'S POV |

I don't know what I'm feeling. I can't feel this. I don't want a mate! I took two more pills. Why aren't they working? I sat on the bed and took deep breaths.

I made the preparations for all to stay one more day. There's a lot of work.

"Final this." I handed the dinner plan to Robin. He nodded and walked out.

Soon it was dinner. I arrived at the dinning table. "I hope the food is to your liking." I smiled. Dad and Sky sat on my either sides. I was being showered with compliments by the people sitting nearby. My eyes fell on Alpha Luke. He looked up and our eyes met. He was still wearing a grey suit. My hands are itching to touch his black hairs. I fisted my palm and looked away. I didn't have much appetite.

After dinner Dad greeted everyone good night. I was feeling hot again. What's happening to me. I went straight to my room. Two more pills.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and found Max, the guy has half alpha blood so her can somewhat satisfy me in bed so I slept with him whenever my heat came. But not today, I have guests and a lot of eyes on me. Knowing Max he'd moan like a dying horse and I can't let others get to know about it. "Missed me Alpha?" He smirked grabbing my wrist, he seems drunk by the looks of him. His touch made my heat increase and my body weak.

| LUKE'S POV |

After changing into a sky blue shirt and black pants I walked out. Rose was asleep and I'm really thankful for that, she irritates the hell out of me. I wanted some fresh air.

"Move out of the way Max!" I hear a familiar voice. Her scent was much stronger than before, I quickly walk upstairs. The floor was for the home pack members and we were prohibited from coming. I spot her pinned on the wall by a man.
"You know only I can satisfy you." He cups her cheek, she looks like she's about to faint.

My blood boils and I launch myself on him. My fist collides directly with his face making the drunk bastard fall on the ground.

"What the–" his eyes go wide as he sees me. "I– I should go!" He practically crawls downstairs. I look at Alpha Crystal.

"Are you that weak? You can't even fight a half blood like him?" I yell at her.

"Do not yell at me like that." She breaths heavily, my anger fades and I worry for the first time in years.

"Are you alright?" I ask trying to hold her, she looks so much in pain. Did that sick bastard do something to her? My wolf wants to hunt him down and give him another taste of my fist.

"Don't touch me!" She exclaims and opens the door. She stumbles and I grab her instinctly, her body is strong but soft at the same time. Her moan enters my ears making me almost go crazy, I press her back to mu chest.

Her scent enlopes me, she is in heat. I involuntarily kiss her neck making her breaths go hallow. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her more.

She turns around, "You are my mate." She says pushing on my chest. It makes me want to hold onto her tighter.

"Your scent is spreading." I growl, she nods.

"You should leave." She says trying to get away from me, I let her get two steps away, not more than that.

"You need help, let me." I say walking in with her, with her each step backwards I take a step forward until I'm inside her room. I shut the door behind me.

"No. Get out." She growls, her eyes glow red showing that her wolf wants to take over.

I clench my jaw, I don't know why I'm doing this either. "Crystal you are in heat, I'm your mate. Let me help you. Nothing more, nothing less." I say.

She looks like she's considering it, "You already have a partner." She says, her wolf might take over any second.

"She isn't my mate." I say, her eyes glow harder and she pulls me to him. I get pinned to the door, her come on mine and heaven only feel two steps away.