Chapter 3: A night too long

| CRYSTAL'S POV |

I knew he was my mate because of the sparks I was feeling, I want to stop but I can't. My body isn't listening to me, being in heat isn't helping either. I pin him to the door and place my lips on his, never have I ever felt this good. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

I claw on his shoulders as he bites on my mouth, the kiss is hard and vulgar.

"You're driving me insane." He growls licking and bitting down my throat. His hands move roughly over my body, he rips off my clothes and so do I.

"Don't mark me." I say breathlessly still trying my best not to loose control, my wolf isn't in her right mind either. He makes a sound in the back of his throat but seems to agree.

He picks me up smoothly and carries me to the bathroom, we get rid of the remaining clothes before the cold water touches our skin. We both growl then attack each other's skin with our mouths, I can't get enough of him.

"I want you so bad." I run my hand over the side of his face kissing him hard.

He thrusts his pelvis between my legs taking me to the edge of my sanity. "So do I sweetness." He makes distance between us and eats me up with his eyes.

"Fucking mouthwatering . ." His hand grabs my chest, he moves them slowly making my breath get hallower. His brings his face closer to the crook of my neck and says, " . . and all mine." He bites there lightly while thrusting inside me with full force.

I pull on his hairs and throw my head back at the intense feeling, my body adjusts to him so fast it has me panting and moaning. "Luke!" I exclaim and he smirks.

"That's right sweetness, scream my name like you own it." His thrusts hard and fast pinning me under the cold water, my body has gone numb to the cold at this point. "It's fucking music to my ears." He holds my face then bites my ear.

I moan his name again as I orgasm, he slows down to check on me but I kiss him. "Don't stop, I'm nowhere near done." I growl against his lips.

He roughly grabs my ass and carries me out to the bed, he lays me down and spreads my leg to the point it gets painful, "The night is gonna be so long." He rubs my clit, I push my heel into the bed.

I glance at the clock, it's almost midnight. I smirk at him, "Are you sure?" I ask mockingly, he thrusts his finger inside me without any mercy which makes my hips jerk up.

He hovers over me still rolling his fingers inside me, "Never been more sure sweetness."

*

After endless rounds of sex he lays next to me, all the energy had left my body long ago. I hear the birds chirp outside, he really went all night long without any break. My body feels used and tired but satisfied as hell.

He doesn't reach to cuddle nor do I, I glance at the clock, it's six in the morning. The sun will be up soon, I have to go down for breakfast which seems like the toughest chore ever.

"Your heat has gone down." His deep voice fills the empty room.

My throat hurts due to all the screaming and moaning, I bet everyone on the floor heard us. This is the last thing I wanted, I plam my face then try to sit up.

Every bone in my spine rebels against it, I roll over to the other side holding my abdomen. "Fucking hell." I curse under my breath.

I feel him move closer behind me, "Are you okay?" He sounds worried.

"Kind of you for asking that after fucking me like a beast all night long." I say with a sore throat.

I gasp as he picks me in his arms, "What are you . ." My voice goes away before I complete the sentence.

He sits me in the bath and fills it with hot water, he kneels closer and grabs the bottle of lavender oil. "What are you doing?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Massaging you." He puts some oil on his palm and reaches for my legs but I push him away.

"Stop this, I don't want this to become something more." I say as my body heals in the hot water.

"Shouldn't I take care of what's been done due to me?" He seems angry.

"I can take care of myself just fine Alpha Luke, you can leave." I turn away looking for the body wash.

"I'm not leaving until I make sure you can walk on your own." He says stubbornly grabbing my thigh.

"Why do you care?!" I snap at him.

"Because you are my mate." He growls at my face making me flinch a little. "I never felt like this for anyone, I feel the most alive when I'm touching you." He holds my face.

Not leaning into his touch is the hardest thing, his touch stirs something inside me. He pulls his hand away and goes to massage my thighs, he fucked every part of my body. There are marks and bites everywhere on my skin and his.

I keep my attitude away for a while until he finishes washing me, my muscles relax under his touch.

He helps me stand then wraps a towel around me, "Feeling better?" He asks as he helps me walk to the bed.

"Yeah, you can leave now." I take my hand away from his. "Rosaline must be waiting for you." I try to sound as neutral as possible.

His jaw clench at my remark, "Yeah, she must be worried." He puts on a robe then goes to the door.

"Let's pretend last night never happened, I don't want anyone to know we are mates." I say without looking his way.

"Ditto." He says before walking out and shutting the door a bit too loud, my wolf screams in my head watching her mate walk away.