Introduction: Alpha Luke Coyotes Penombra

Mate. A word that never crossed his mind. He never thought of a mate. For him those are just myths. He doesn't belive in mates.

Sleep was never a guest to him, after another sleepless night he got off to take a cold shower, he got dressed in a white shirt and ink blue pants. His jet black hairs were combed backwards. His face was perfectly sculpted, any women could fall for his charms.

His blank face never gave out what he was thinking or feeling, he never even smiled as such.

He walked out of the room shutting the door slowly. He walked downstairs and everybody greeted him. His aura was strong and powerful. No one had the guts to look straight into his eyes, it would mean challenge and no one won against him or his wolf.

"Alpha we have received the invitation for this years werewolf festejo." Beta Harris handed him the red envelope tied in golden ribbon.
He took it and opened it.

🐺

Warm Greetings,

Female Alpha Crystal Wolf Crepúsculo
cordially invites Alpha and a Guest to attend the 1756th

WEREWOLF
FESTEJO

held by the Crepúsculo Pack.
Wednesday May Twenty sixth

6 PM - 6 AM
CRYSTAL PALACE
STARLIGHT BALLROOM
CREPÚSCULO PACK

DINNER | COCKTAILS | FORMAL ATTIRE | BREAKFAST

We await to see you.

"Good." He was impressed by the invitation. It wasn't something flashy and shiny. He liked how it was simple and nice. Harris was a bit surprised. He never appriciates anything.

"Send a copy to her." He spoke. Harris nodded and walked out.

Alpha Luke Coyotes Penombra of the Penombra Pack. One of the respected Alphas. He is considered the heartless off all because he killed his parents and brothers with his own hands. The scene of him ripping their heads of their body is still haunts the ones that witnessed the scene.

He has decided a woman for himself, he doesn't like her, she irritates him at best but she's one of the strongest woman of his pack and his childhood friend. Her mate died during the war Luke had against his parents and he thinks he can compensate her by becoming her mate. He can only mark her after the age of thirty. That is when he doesn't find his mate till his thirty. He doesn't belive in those but the he respects the werewolves law. He's now 26 and has to wait for 4 more years. Which wasn't much of a big deal for him.

Rosaline Penombra. A beta. A beautiful young lady. Soft and sensitive, with a kind heart. She was there for Luke when no one was. She is very practical and quite moved on from her mate's death, she loved her mate dearly. Luke's offer is a joke to her, she knows he'll find his mate and is working hard on finding her so she can finally relax.

The day of the ceremony came too soon. Rosaline dressed in a light purple gown. Luke had matched his cufflinks color with her dress. He wore a Armani black suit that did justice to his well defined muscular body.

"You look good." Rosaline smiled at him. She reached just below his shoulder even after wearing heels. "You as well." Luke spoke in his neutral voice. He had two voice, a neutral one and a angry one. Just like his expression.

They got into the black Audi SUV. Rosaline was the only one taking and he just replied with a yes or a okay.

He was a very reserved person. Even tho he was trying to open up as much as possible to Rosaline sometimes he would just get pissed at her for asking or even talking.

Crepúsculo Pack wasn't much far from the Penombra Pack. He knew how much the pack hated his pack because of his family. Now that they are dead he is trying to grow a friendly relationship with them. He knows that it's hard but he's trying his best.

Little did he know that a big surprise was awaiting for him there.