Vol2 PT.3 - Clovers

Real World Chapter

"Eh?! Korone-chan you want to learn how to make chocolate?!" Currently I'm standing in front of multiple girls,staring at them as they look at me in shock seeing that I wanted to learn how to make chocolate.

Valentine's Day is coming up and according to Chabashira-sensei there will be a new special exam sometime in winter which,this would be an opportunity to enjoy the spirit of Valentine's Day and make some chocolate for people who are on my 'favourites list'. I don't see why the girls would be shocked by this.

"Well Valentine's Day is going to arrive sometime soon so I thought I would make some chocolate for my friends. Though I don't have any knowledge on how to make chocolate so I was hoping you girls would help me with that." I said while Mashiro was laying on my lap,enjoying these thick thighs as I caressed her head,running my fingers through her hair as if she was a cat.

"Ah I see,are you sure that you just don't have anyone you like Korone-chan~?" Haruka,if that were the case I would be making chocolate for myself in case I revert back to my male self.

"Yes,although there are a few boys on my list to give chocolate to. I would like to make the highest quality of chocolate I can possibly make for this year's Valentine's Day." I bowed before them,showing that I was actually passionate towards this but really I just want to learn how to make chocolate so I have free food back the dorms for later. Still this is a good excuse but it's also a good cause.

"Hmm...well I believe that,come on girls let's how help these two helpless beautiful lesbian women with Valentine's chocolate making!" I'm not sure if Mashiro wants to make any for anyone but seems like she's been dragged into this,though because of the word 'lesbian' woke her up and now she's stood up and followed us somewhere. I'm positive we're heading to Keyaki Mall to buy the ingredients and since I have a large amount of private points since I'm 'new' to the school,I'll most likely be the one paying.

It took some time to buy the ingredients,almost a full hour as the lines were quite long since most of the girls wanted to make valentine chocolates as well but we- I mean I ended up spending about 10,000 private points on valentine's Day chocolate ingredients and to be fair it isn't that much since I still have a remaining 86,000 left.

When I got home it took me another few minutes to learn about the culture of chocolate and how to make chocolate,though I thought that learning the culture of it was sort of unnecessary. At least I learned how to make it,though that process took longer than what I would have hoped as Mashiro kept burning the chocolate somehow.

"Korone,is this ok?" Speaking of Mashiro,she showed me the chocolate she made earlier and honestly it looked very appetising considering the abominations she managed to make with powdered cocoa.

"Yeah it looks alright,to be fair I think the person you'll give it to will really like it." She looked at me with a rather confused expression before tilting her head in a cute way and shoving one of the small mini chocolates into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Now...for the time to bring in the choco to my favourite people. "Haruka,Satou can you two help me distribute these to all the girls of class-D? I'll give the rest to the boys."

They nodded and took the boxes full of chocolate and headed towards the class,we went out yesterday to buy the ingredients and those two stuck around the longest,even now they're willing to help me with various tasks. This could prove useful in the up coming special exam whatever it may be.

"Sudo,Ike,Hirata and Akito,you guys can have these chocolates that I made for today. It's best eaten when cold so you can start to eat it now,just finish it before the afternoon or else it'll melt." I could tell that Sudo,Hirata and Akito were glad that they received such a nice gift but Ike was basically over the moon,I assumed he didn't receive any Valentine's Day chocolate until now. Lucky him.

"Alright next is the other classes....we still have some time before class so we can deliver these chocolates in time,maybe if we rush it." Since running isn't exactly Mashiro's thing,I took her hand while she was holding onto her box of chocolates before making a break to class-C.

"Hmm? What's this? The sister of that monster giving me Valentine's Day chocolate for free? What's the catch here bitch...." Does everything I do nice towards you have to be a trap? Though I wouldn't mind asking for 100,000 private points asshole.

"It's so happens you're on the list of people I find favourite able. Also give some of your classmates these ones, specifically Albert,Ishizaki,Ibuki and Hiyori." I said before leaving the classroom,I didn't want anything to do with it so I brisk walked out quickly,pulling Mashiro behind as she took a bite of another piece of chocolate.

"Ichinose?" Peaking into the classroom of class-B,I could see that Ichinose apperantly isn't in here? That's rare....

"Hmm? Of Korone-chan! Amid you're looking to give Honami-chan some friendship chocolate you might as well give them to me and give me some in the process, she's currently in the bathroom doing her business." Ah Mako-chan,I can definitely trust her with these chocolates. After all Ichinose would be furious if she knew her friend ate her friendship chocolate.

Now for the scary one.....class-A.

"Ah Ayanokouji-san. What are you doing here?" I swear the only person that has called me that is Katsuragi,actually I respect it.

"I came here to deliver some chocolate to you,Sakayanagi,Kamuro and Sneak-kun over there."

"Really now? Well Hashimoto is the only person of the Sakayanagi faction that's here,I heard that Sakayanagi wanted to try and make some chocolate which is why she's later than usual and Kamuro wanted to go get some fresh air. I'll give it to them later if you like." Another issue huh? Well this one will be easy to solve.

"That would be greatly appreciated Katsuragi." I gave him the remaining boxes of chocolate before slowly walking back to my own class,with Mashiro walking beside me and keeping up with my pace, something you normally wouldn't see.

"Korone-chan.... chocolate." Huh- Mmmh?! Mmm....

As I turned towards her,she shoved one of the bigger pieces of chocolate into my mouth which made me produce a loud,sort of lewd sound.

"Mmm....this is really good,but why so suddenly?" The only reason I made all of this was so that I could receive three times better stuff in return that could help me sometime soon.

"Friendship chocolate." Is that what it is? I see.... Though the blush on her face tells me otherwise.

"So,how did those four leaf clover chocolate tastes?"

"Tasty...sweet too." I formed the chocolate into a four leaf clover since they mostly symbolise luck. I just wish luck upon everyone who I gave chocolate to since satisfying me with something on White Day will be very difficult.