2. Of Luck

Marcy looked up after removing the boxes of sushi from the bag. "You going to miss it, Gigi?"

"Miss what?"

"The regular dicking."

"Hmmm!" I paused and winced. Should I share this? Yeah, maybe help me move on from –

"That hesitation and face show you will."

"What? No!" I shook my head. "No, not at all. My fingers brought me off, never him. After his quickie, I always had to finish myself."

"Oh, God! One of those. Why did you let him stay?"

"Help with the mortgage payments." I shrugged.

"But there must have been something beyond that."

"In the beginning, it was good. He's really handy with hi-tech – installed a security system, motion detectors everywhere, and he was teaching me programming and basic computer animation. Plus, the initial excitement. My first really huge one."

"Huge one?"

I nodded. "Hung like a horse. He calls it his twenty-fiver."

Marcy's eyes opened wide as she spread her hands. "Centimetres? Like this?"

"Yeah. And thicker than your wrist. His online nickname is girth."

She made an okay sign with her thumb and forefinger. "Never had one I couldn't grab all the way around like this, but I've seen some huge ones online."

"Yeah! He loved finding them and showing me that his is bigger. But let's concentrate on here, on us."

I took a bamboo platter, soy dishes and wineglasses from the cupboard and placed them on the granite countertop. "I'll arrange the sushi; you do the wine and the soy."

As Marcy lifted the bottle from the fridge door, she read the label and shook her head. "You'll have to cut way back from this quality without his input."

"Yeah, but my savings grew a bit while he was here. With the short-notice severance, hopefully, I've enough until I find another position."

"Another position?"

I winced and nodded. "John fired me."

"Oh, wow!" Marcy turned from the counter and wrapped me in a hug. "Why hadn't you told me?"

"Happened after the lunch rush. He's also giving me vacation compensation, so that'll help." I shrugged. "With no more job and still an hour until I was to meet you, I came home. Surprised Garth. Caught him in the act."

"Caught him in the act?" She tightened the hug and stroked my back. "It was more than only the bad sex?"

"Yeah. He was cavorting with two women who were –"

"Two?"

I winced and nodded. "Yeah, they were entertaining him for the cameras. He tried to explain that they were modelling for computer animation."

"Oh, I've heard about that. He's a game developer, isn't he? And that's part of how they get the realism into animated characters."

"Usually, yeah. But, they were nude and playing with his – his twenty-fiver."

Marcy bobbed her head. "Shooting a porn movie?"

I grimaced. "Yup."

"Oh, God! I can't imagine the shock of walking in on that. What did you do?"

"Told them to get out."

"Yes, of course. Did Garth admit it? Apologise?"

"Hah! Not even close. He told the cameramen to keep shooting – include me in the scene. Then he began insulting me, comparing my body to the bald Barbie pussies and fake boobs of the bimbos." I shuddered at the memory.