yandere irene belserion x male reader

y/n pov (this will be a forced lemon and requested by Riseofartemis)

hm. i put down my phone. my friend alan hasn't been responding to my texts for the past few weeks. i figured i would ask his girlfriend after work. i get my lazy ass out of bed and throw on some clothes. i slap together some breakfast and gobble it down. i jump in the car and take off for work, some shitty retail job i don't get paid nearly enough to care about.

timeskip

i was just sitting around minding my own business at this point. i was wondering what could have happened what could've happened to alan because normally he responds fairly soon. whatever, i'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this. i'm dragged back to reality when a man ask me about one of our products. i walk over and explaining. it's going to be long day. during work that day i noticed a peculiar women in the back of the store. she looked like a cosplayer maybe, she had a large hat and some... interesting... robes. she took a quick glance at me. y/n (in mind): i don't get payed enough to give a shit about this. said in mind. a few hours later and one excruciatingly long day at a dead and boring job was now complete. i pick up my phone and check to see that neither alan or his girlfriend had texted me back. i sigh and get in my car. i start driving  to alan's house to see what all this is about. i know it sounds crazy but on the way there i think i saw that woman from the store on a roof or some shit i finally reached alan's house so i pulled into the driveway and got out. i noticed his car is still in the driveway. i go to the door, which is cracked and i stepped in cautiously.

y/n: hello, anybody in here (yes) alan, g/n (girlfriend's name) you there, you haven't been answering any of my- i froze mid sentence  and fell onto the floor.

the sight before me was horrifying. g/n was just sitting on the ground mutilated. showing that she died a clearly painful and horrible death. my hands were shaking as i pulled out my phone and started to dial 911. my voice was shaking like my body was sobbing.

operator: 911 what's your emergency? she/he (i honestly don't know if it can be a guy nor do i care) asked.

y/n: m-m-my best friend, he's missing and his girlfriend is. i sob trying to speak clearly.

operator: is what?

y/n: DEAD, she was murdered horribly, please i need to find my friend..... his name is alan,
i'm at (insert address). i cry.

operator: alright, i'm sorry to hear that but we have help on the way, if someone that isn't us enters i want you to run. she adds.

i hang up and sit in the corner (really😑), grieving over the loss of g/n and the potentially loss alan. suddenly i hear footsteps and i freeze, i see the lady from the store entering the house. while she was walking in she was smiling insanely as if she was pleased with herself.

???: do you like my gift love~?

due to me having so much panic attacks today everything faded to black.

timeskip 3rd person pov

y/n woke up tied to a bed that was heart shaped (how the room and the bed looks like is up to you i'm just suggesting the idea feel free to imagine a different kind a bed i don't care) and then lady from before came through the door with that same smile.

y/n: hmm!! he tried to say something but his mouth was gagged.

???: before we have fun, my name is irene your wife, let's have some fun~. she said as she took off my clothes and hers.

LEMON WARNING

she lays down on him and starts kissing his neck y/n try to pull away but she pulls him back as she grinds herself against my crotch y/n moaned through the gage as she pulls away then moves to y/n's member and starts sucking it gently and started to go faster to the point she kept going until y/n came in her mouth and swallowed it. then she crawled on top of him, she slammed his member in, then she starts bouncing up and down she slowly picks up the speed and y/n felt like he was going to cum, she slams a bit down a bit roughly and he had cam inside of her.

lemon ending

then she starts to stop then she leaned in stil bouncing a little and whispers in his ear.

irene: you'll never escape me i will find you if you did, and don't think we're done were still going.

the end

finally made it i finally got this finished, i usually very uncomfortable writing a lemon or something else but uh i decided why not, and check out this meme

and this video is so my future marriage

lol could use a laugh once awhile, i just finished watching the conjuring movie, it was okay, anyway gotta go, gotta relax, by the way HAPPY SUMMER