yandere jane the killer x male reader

jane is actually one of my most favorite creepypasta's to be honest i used to have a crush on her and i don't know why 😂but then found out she's a lesbian which made me depressed but then i got over it. also your a teen that has a job but is in school. also this is not a forced lemon but if you want i can make one after this one, anyways let the chapter BEGIN.

y/n pov

it was a long day at school/work and i was currently home alone, watching tv show called supernatural, i was watching season 13 episode 18 where the hunter sam winchester and seraphim castiel are trying to help a broken down archangel gabriel. due to him being so weak and injured is because of the 4th prince of hell grew stronger by draining him of grace and torturing him repeatedly. the show is based around 2 boys hunting monsters that kill people and then kill them. after watching the 18th episode a shadow fell upon my window by the outside. i decided to ignore it and watch some more tv. after a couple hours i took a shower and went to bed.

*CRASH!!!*

a loud crash shook me awake. i nearly jumped out of my own skin when i opened my eyes a person in a black staring at me while i did the same for about 5 minutes. i decided to scream so that i could alert the neighbors, but before i could i started to black out.

timeskip

the warm rays of the sun shining on my face. as i began to wake up i quickly realize i'm in my room. i sat up and looked around, i was laying on a cold hard wooden floor in some almost empty room. the window's and door are boarded up and there's some girl sitting in the corner of the room, she wore a tight short black dress. i couldn't really see her face because she looking down at her lap and her long wavy black hair was covering her face.

y/n: umm...hello?

the girl turn's her head and blankly stares at me, i known est that she has eyes that were pitch black and painted black lips and she has a doll like face that's pretty pale almost all white. to me she was beautiful.

we stared at each other for about 1 or 2 minutes until

y/n: umm.....hi?

the girl stared at me for a few seconds before responding.

???: hello, i'm jane, and you are?

y/n: y/n. i said while looking down thinking of my home and what the hell is going on and how am i gonna find my home again.

y/n: do you know a way out of here without getting injured/killed?

she stared at me for a bit longer until she answered.

jane: no i don't know the way out of here, unless you think your strong then go ahead and break the door down, also when you were asleep i tried the windows, it looks pretty high up i didn't feel like dying so i decided not to.