yandere valentine's day special

gf/n =girlfriend's name.
f/f =favorite food.

narrator pov

it's a day like any other, our lovely protagonist y/n finds himself walking along the sidewalk towards a store. his intentions? he wants to surprise his girlfriend with a valentines day gift on his way home from work. how loving he is.

y/n's pov

as i enter the store a bell above the door let's out a soft ding to signal my entry to the employees. i was here to get my amazing girlfriend a gift for valentine's day. our relationship started at a coffee shop when we bumped into each other and just kinda hit it off from there, i know, it's cheesy. anyways, my girlfriend would absolutely love a necklace (like most women i know of would 🙄). i got her a bracelet and took her to a park last year on valentines day, this year i figured we could go to the movies and i could get a necklace for her. i walk down the isles, i scan the shelves looking for something, then something catches my eye. a silver pendant with a beautiful emerald gemstone, with silver vines holding the gem in place. i knew it was perfect the second i saw it. i grab it and walk over to the cashier to buy it, after i pay for it i exit the store and head home, with a big grin on my face.

meanwhile in someone else's pov

i paced back across dimly lit warehouse, waiting for my partner in crime, the penguin, to add the finishing touches to our machine. it's a simple plan really, for the last few months, penguin has been working on a machine, it's quite complex from what he has explained to me. if i'm being honest i tuned most of it out, it's all so complicated and technical, i prefer simplicity.

oswald: almost done pamela, after seven months it's finally almost done. you remember the plan? he asked as he laughs with glee. he finished turning some mechanisms.

poison ivy: how could i forget, it's easy. i go in and wreak everything, luring batman and robin in. once they arrive, you use the machine to mind control them and put them out the equation. * i explain with a hint of exasperation. * and you can do whatever you want with the city as long as you leave the plants and greenhouses to me, correct.

oswald: absolutely sir so my dear. * penguin grins. * it's only fair, and this plan is nearly foolproof! gotham will be ours once batman and robin are out of the way.

poison ivy: indeed it will be. i reply with a smirk.

i hum a tune as i check the clock. 5:00 pm. only three more hours, i was giddy with excitement.

timeskip
in y/n's pov

i was arriving at the door to my house after my little trip to the store. i knock on the door and my girlfriend opens it almost immediately and engulfs me into a hug.

gf/n: baby! your back home! what took you so long? you normally get back earlier! * she inquires energetically, she then notices and reaches to grab it. * what do you have here?

y/n: ah ah ah, it's a little surprise for you that i'll give you later, so have some patience silly. * i laugh as i pull the bag away from her. * and also today is valentine's day so i wanted to take you out to dinner and then to see, what do you think?

she squeals in happiness.  gf/n: baby! i'd love that, what time do we head out?

i chuckled at her excitement before responding. y/n: i have a reservation for a place near here, it's at 6:30, and it's 6:00 right now. so that means you'd better start getting around now se we aren't late. * she skips off to our bedroom to get ready, but not after sneaking me a kiss. i just shake my head and smile, before calling out after her. * and don't take too long, i'll be in to get into more comfortable clothes in a minute.