yandere jane the killer x male reader part 2 forced lemon

so i did not expect some people to comment after i went to bed on the first yandere jane the killer x male reader part, this may be short part but i will do my best since not only have i not done a forced lemon in a while so i may be a bit rusty and including i can't picture jane a raping a guy since i knew about her since six years ago (4th grade) but got the idea from "AUTHOR_OF_YANDERE", also this is my tribute to that deleted story, so without further delay let the short chapter BEGIN.

3rd person pov

y/n woke up tied to a bed shaped heart that was black as night, he was in his undergarments. he looked around but surrounded by darkness the only light was above him but only shedding light on the bed nothing else, looking around to hoping to get more aware of surroundings but couldn't due to how dark it is but yet so limited, his chest was bandaged.

y/n: what happened, was it all a dream?

jane: why would it be a dream when were finally together forever.

y/n froze hearing that voice,

y/n: not real not real i'm dreaming.

jane: sorry honey but it's not a dream it's a dream come true, and now were gonna have lots of fun~.
she came out into the light wearing sexy clothing

jane: what do you think honey, good enough to satisfy you (i feel undeniably weird writing that part)?

y/n: i don't want anything to do with you let me go i'll do anything.

jane: no i will not let you go, your mine and no one else's. she said as she slowly made her way and started crawling on bed slowly but not before removing her excuse of clothing.

lemon warning

then she then started giving y/n a make out session with him.

after a couple of minutes of get mouth dominated, jane finally stopped having a make out session with y/n, after separating with saliva and jane then put a gage in y/n's mouth and then removed his undergarments then she started wrapping her hands around y/n's member and starting to give him a handjob (shut up you have no idea how hard this is for me) until she got what she wanted a hard member then she started sucking it, harder and harder and y/n started feeling the urge to unleash some organisms but trying to fight it, jane then held it in her mouth. y/n eventually came in her mouth. y/n was hoping that it'll be over now but immediately felt something tight around him(you know where i'm not saying that part). if it wasn't for the gag y/n would've moaned but loudly where it can be heard a lot better, jane had the member inside her ass. after a minute she eventually came. she got up and turned to y/n with a lustful smile.

jane: i hope your ready to be inside of me cause it's gonna be fun ride~.

then she got on top of y/n and inserted his member into her womanhood and kept bouncing on him harder and harder until they both came. jane then collapsed on him cuddling and bouncing a little. then jane went a little closer to y/n's ear and started whispering in it.