yandere maid x male reader

y/n POV

i am not in the most pleasant mood right now, i am completely swamped with work, i just got home and i'm looking forward to play some dead by daylight as michael myers my favorite slasher and outlast (to which i'm waiting or the outlast trials.) and spending time with my lover her name is bed, it's the weekend and i can't wait to not deal with paperwork.

???: good evening mr l/n. said my maid daisy (it's daisy from super mario  lol) said as i entered.

because of the fact that i am always busy i barely got the time to clean my own house, because of this i hired a maid to do it for me. i pay her well and she does her job incredibly well, she can be bit weird on occasions though, but she does the job so i'll take it.

daisy: what would you like for dinner sir? she asked.

(insert whatever you want)

daisy: i'll get right on it master. she replies as she bows.
y/n: i told you not to call me master already.
i sigh as i walk into the living room to watch some tv and relax. i sit in my chair and turn on the tv to watch some ash vs evil dead. after a few minutes i hear daisy call for me

daisy: your food is ready mr l/n. she calls. i get up and walk to the kitchen table where she serves the food up and start to walk away.

y/n: daisy, feel free to sit down and eat something, you've been working hard and could use a break for a few minutes.

she smiles and sits down she grabs some food and starts eating, i feel like everyone needs a break every once in a while. i've been hiring her for a little under a year now. i wasn't sure at first when a friend recommended a maid to service for cleaning since i was always so busy. i thought that they might steal from me like in those stories (the news) you see occasionally. but after the first month of careful watching nothing was wrong, she's been great and i feel like i can trust her quite a bit. we finish eating and she goes to take care of a few things before she heads home for the night. i check my phone and see that i need to finish a report before midnight tonight. i sigh in disappointment and boot up my laptop, i log in and open up the document but i see i completed at work. i sigh in relief and email the necessary documents to the people who requested them. i close my laptop and turn on the tv again to finish watching ash vs evil dead from earlier. while watching i dozed off but I did i quickly turned off the tv and went to sleep.

timeskip
"thud"

i woke up to a thud sound and looked over to my clock it was 4:09 in the morning. i quickly grabbed a bat and started moving slowly while keeping an eye out for intruders, what i didn't realize someone was right behind me.

"slam" "thud"

someone hit my head and everything started turn to black, looked like a female.

???: no one will ever get in between our love.

narrator pov

you were with daisy for the rest of your life chained to a bed while daisy (ahem) did things to you.

the end

that's a wrap, sorry it took so long but i have not have any inspiration on writing any stories since i've been busy with the high school in big lake and almost finishing freshman year and going to get something for my mom on her birthday, also @Waduno when you requested for a yandere female character x male reader, i've came up with a couple of them but can't decide on which one but they are from dead by daylight, huntress or spirit, i did thought about this one girl but i'm saving her for last like michael myers perk save the best for last, one last thing make sure you follow @MickeyMolerat since he's been a great writer and helping me write the yandere stories and things are going much faster.