Quatre

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

~Time skip~
It's the end of the day and I have a whining child kicking my leg as I walk out the door of my last class.

I clench my jaw and try to hold in my anger that was slowly building up every second that this little pri- I mean child kicks the back of my leg.

"Y/nnnnnnnn~" Ni-ki kicks my leg harder as I walk out the entrance to go home.

"OH MY GOSH! STOP KICKING ME WILL YOU NI-KI!" I yell turning around to look down at him glaring at him intensely.

I then hear whispers of people around me and I look up to see people gossiping about me.

"She just yelled at a child"

"Poor kid"

"So she's that kind of girl"

I growl under my breath and grab Ni-ki's arm tightly dragging him to the bus stop. With me speed walking to the bus stop and a small Ni-ki falling behind because of his small legs.

Seeing the bus already waiting there widening my eyes as I pick Ni-ki up and run to the bus before it leaves.

I thankfully reach the bus just before it closed the doors and hopped on breathing heavily.

I swiped my card and sat down on a seat close to the door placing Ni-ki next to me.

'God, I hate my life'
___________________________________

Getting off the bus at my stop I pick Ni-ki up with him fighting to get out of my grip and step down from the bus.

Walking to the front door I open the door dragging my feet inside the warm and cozy place. I place Ni-ki on the coach and go to my room to do my homework. Sitting down at my desk, I pull out my science homework and start.

1 hour and a half later

Looking at my phone to check the time. 5:48pm. Maybe a small cat nap won't hurt nobody.

I lay down on my bed and I slowly fall asleep. Unbeknownst to myself, a small 30 minute cat nap turned into a 4 hour nap instead.

While I'm in a deep slumber, I fail to hear the little footsteps outside my door. The door slowly opens with it squeaking as it opens.

~Third Person Pov~
Little feet enter the room and look at the bed to see a lump on top of the big bed.

Ni-ki looks around for anything to get onto the bed and finds a chair. Snickering, he walks to the chair and slowly and quietly moves the chair to the foot of the bed. Climbing it and plopping onto the bed with a slight bounce.

Smiling to himself, he stands up and makes his way to the annoying girl and gets behind her so her back is facing him before pushing her off the bed.
~End of Third Person Pov~