Épilogue

6 months later

6 months later

Finishing setting up the decorations and the food on the table in the living room, I stand back and look around the house with a proud smile on my face.

"It's beautiful, it's absolutely perfect" I say with my eyes sparkling in amazement.

I then feel large hands wrap around my waist squeezing me a little.

"Just like you" I hear my boyfriend Ni-ki say in my ear.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek. A small blush spreads throughout his face as he covers his cheeks.

"Are the others almost here?" I ask grabbing his hand.

"Yup, they texted me that they're almost here" Ni-ki responds smiling warmly.

"Thank you Ni-ki for being with me all this time and helping me" I say putting my head in his chest.

He simply strokes my head and plants a kiss on it. He then lays his chin on top of my head and hugs me tightly.

"I'm glad that I'm here with you Y/n" he says.

I smile and slowly bring my face away from his chest placing a peck on his lips.

I go back to the kitchen to go make sure that we have extra food put out just in case the guys get hungry.

The sound of the doorbell makes me jump in excitement and I make my way to the door to open it before Ni-ki does.

Sadly, he made it before me sticking his tongue out at me causing me to roll my eyes.

The guys enter along with presents that they bought for the secret santa.

I smile as they make their way to the living room where I'm at and hug each of them.

"How are you guys?" I ask excitedly.

"Fine for the most part except that I'm still single" Heeseung says sighing sadly.

"We are too, you aint special" the others respond rolling their eyes sitting down on the couches.

"Well as you can see, Y/n prepared some food for you guys and some beverages as well as some snacks in the kitchen just in case you guys get hungry" Ni-ki says pointing at everything.

"Wow, you really went all out for Christmas Y/n" Sunoo says gawking at all the decorations around the house and the huge tree next to the couch.

"Yeah, for sure" The rest of the boys agree.

"Where's Jungwoo?" Jungwon asks curious.

"Oh, he said that there is a snow storm in the states and that the flight was cancelled so he couldn't make it" I say pouting.

I really miss my best friend. But he did keep his promise, he sent me some snacks from the states and he said his cousin is better now.

"Don't be sad Y/n, you'll be able to see him again soon" Sunghoon says.

"Hopefully" I say looking down.

"Let's not be sad people! It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud, let's have some fun!" Jay yells.

"Yeah!" Jake follows suit.

We begin eating the food I made and watching some movies. Ni-ki sat in my lap because he wanted to. It's supposed to be the other way around but I guess ever since he turned into a baby in June, he likes sitting in my lap. Oh well.

11:30pm

By now, all the food is gone and and we're all full and bloated.

"Okay, now it's time for the secret santa!" I tell standing up.

Ni-ki got Sunoo and he received a box that can make tea but also ramen? I don't know.

Heeseung got Ni-ki and he received a large roll of wires. Heeseung actually liked it because he recently bought a new laptop so it was a success.

Jungwon got Jay and he received a bouncy ball. He liked it so another success.

Sunghoon got Jungwon and he received something called 'Sharp core'? I really don't even know what it is but Jay claimed he used it for school.

Jay got Sunghoon and he received.... a photocard of himself. Sunghoon claims he had it customized for it to look like him. Why am I friends with them again?

Sunoo got Heeseung and he received a pop it thing where it's like little hollow space and you press it then you flip it and do the same thing on the other side. He loved it.

Jake got me and I bought him a physics workbook. He sure was happy but the others looked at him in disappointment as he squeals.

I got Jake and I received a kpop album! I squealed loudly and hugged Jake tightly and ran around the house. The others just looked at me running around the house. It normal for them.

It's now about to be 12:00am and it will finally be Christmas! We count every second and wait till it hits 12.

Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.
Tick.

The clock finally strikes 12 and we yell out "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and I yell out after them a small "OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" they look at me and just laugh in embarrassment.

Ni-ki hugs me and spins me around gently. I giggle as my feet are flying around in the air.

He puts me down and gives me a short kiss on the lips.

"Hey! Have justice for the singles here!" Heeseung yells.

"Amen to that!" Jay yells.

This was the best Christmas I've ever had in my life. I was with my friends and my boyfriend. It's a day I'll never forget.

I also make sure to text Jungwoo before going to bed but I'm pretty sure we'll be talking all day on the phone tomorrow.

I'm grateful for that wish that I made. If I didn't, I wouldn't be as happy as I was 6 months ago.

Ni-ki will forever be my baby, though he will never let me say that out loud.

끝.

Stay tuned for some news in the next chapter called 'notes' so you know what will happen soon