Onze

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

Waking up the next morning with the bright, yellow sun beating down on my face, I look to my side and see Ni-ki's face in front of me.

I smile and boop his nose softly with him squirming in his sleep but going back to being peaceful again.

This is the last day Ni-ki will stay like this and the last day he'll be with me. I hate to admit it and I don't want to admit it, but I actually caught feelings for this brat.

I will surely treasure these memories in my mind for as long as I live on this polluted world.

Sitting up and colliding my feet to the ground, I make my way to my closet to get my clothes for school and head to the bathroom.

I undress myself and hop in the shower dreading this day already for what's to come later on today.

Finishing brushing my teeth, I walk out of the bathroom and find Ni-ki sitting in front of the door waiting patiently.

I bend down to his height and ruffle his hair making him whine. I chuckle and go get some clothes for him to wear for today.

Handing it to him, he goes into the bathroom smiling and does his business.
___________________________________

~Lunch Time~
ENHYPEN and me are sitting outside in the garden eating our lunch.

Jungwon and Sunoo seem to notice how down I look today.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Sunoo questions catching the others attention making them look my way.

"Yeah, why are you so sad today?" Jungwon asks while pouting.

"I..... I'm just gonna miss Ni-ki being like this after today" I say in a whisperer barely letting them hear.

Their eyes soften and Ni-ki looks up at me in surprise and then smiles brightly.

"Whatever you did on those ten days to win her heart over, definitely worked out" Sunghoon says swiftly whispers in Ni-ki's ear smirking.

Ni-ki blushes profusely.

"He'll still be there with you, we'll all still be here with you Y/n" Jake says smiling softly.

"Yeah" they all chorus together smiling softly.

"Let's just cherish these last few hours with Ni-ki and celebrate Sunoo's birthday" Jay says stuffing corn in his mouth making his cheeks puff out.

I nod in agreement and continue eating with the others in peace but still not forgetting the thought of Ni-ki being normal again.
____________________________________

8:50pm

All of us are at the place where I made the wish.

We stand in front of the pond that I stood in front of.