Cinq

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

"Y/n! Hello- oh Ni-ki, hi to you too!" Sunoo exclaims.

"What are you doing here?" Sunoo asks.

"Uh, I'm here to buy food for Ni-ki since I have nothing at home that's suitable for him to eat" I say smiling sarcastically.

Sunoo chuckles and ruffles my hair catching me by surprise making me freeze.

"He's a handful so be careful but don't worry all six of us will help you with him and figure out how to get him back to normal" Sunoo says reassuring me.

Sunoo then looks at his watch and sees the time "Oh! Look at the time, I gotta head home Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow! See ya Ni-ki" he says winking at me walking out of the store.

I finally feel movement throughout my body and my cheeks feel the slightest bit hot.

"Why did he do that?" I murmur to myself and hope no one heard it.

Wrong.

Someone on the other hand was not that happy.

~Ni-ki's Pov~
Why is Sunoo hyung flirting with Y/n and why do I feel mad about it?

Why do I feel a little hurt?

Why does my heart ache?

I don't like her. No! Never! No way.

But why does he have to touch her though...?

Ugh! Just stop thinking Ni-ki. You hate Y/n and you only have to stick with her till she helps me break this curse or whatever happened to me.
~End of Ni-ki's Pov~

I snap out of my trance when I feel a sharp pain on my arm. I flinch and look down at my arm to see that Ni-ki pinched me.

I glare at him and scoff in amazement as to how freaking childish he is. Well- he literally is a child.

I walk to the cashier and pay for my things. Grabbing the bag from the girl that helped me pay for my things. She looks at my arms and sees Ni-ki.

"Oh! Why won't you look at this cutie!" She exclaims smiling brightly at the sight of Ni-ki.

"He's so cute just like his mom" she says grinning.

I freeze and look at her about to deny it but was silenced by her continuing to baby Ni-ki.

"Aww, so cute!" the girl says reaching to touch Ni-ki's cheeks to squeeze them.

Ni-ki widened his eyes and slapped her hands away from his face before she could touch him.

"Ouch!" she yelped.

"What a rude little brat!" she yells in anger.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into him. I'll be on my way, again, I'm sorry" I say walking out of the convenience store before she starts causing a scene.

I let out a huge breath as I get outside and start laughing.

"That was funny" I say looking down at Ni-ki.

He rolls his eyes and looks away from my gaze. I huff and walk faster back home so I can cook us something.
___________________________________

Putting the bags down on the counter top, I unload the bags as Ni-ki ran off somewhere. Not that I care.

I decided to bake some bungeoppang and cook some kimchi on the side. Taking out the ingredients I need and putting the ones I don't need into the fridge, I begin to cook.

26 minutes later

I finished making the food for Ni-ki and I. Putting the plates on the table with water, I stand next to the chair that I'll be sitting on.

"Ni-ki! Food's ready!" I yell out for him.

I hear little footsteps running towards the kitchen and there and behold, a hungry Ni-ki is present.

He hurriedly sits down and dives right into the food. Eyes widening with sparkles shining in his eyes. I chuckle.

"I see you like my cooking" I say smirking at the young lad.

He stops chewing and side eyes me intensely then continues eating again.
I feel the corners of my mouth tug a little into a grin before immediately letting my mouth fall back down.

Eating in complete silence, we finish eating and I wash the dishes while Ni-ki went off somewhere.

~Time skip~
10:55pm
I get out of the hot shower and get dressed in my pajamas. Wait- how will Ni-ki bathe himself? Do I have to bathe him?! No! Why me?!

I groan and open the door and walk out looking for Ni-ki. I find him in the living room playing on my phone. Great.

"Ni-ki, you have to shower" I say and he ignores me.

"Ni-ki, I'm gonna have to help you bathe yourself" I say sighing. He freezes and looks at me in horror.

"Oh, don't make this harder than it already is. I don't want to do this either" I say pleading him.

He takes off and runs away. I run after him in an instant. Catching him right away I drag him to the bathroom with him putting up a fight.

He whines and squirms in my grasp as I put him inside the bathroom locking the door. I place him on the counter and look at him straight in the eyes.

"You're gonna have to cooperate with me Ni-ki, I don't want to have to do this the hard way" I say tired of pleading him.

He just glares at me as he backs away into the corner.

This will be the death of me...