notes...

"Baby?" has officially ended!

Thank you guys for reading this story, it really means a lot to me.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it and I hope you guys stay tuned for the new story that I have planned.

It will be coming soon so please be patient for that to come out.

Once again, thank you guys for reading this story and stay tuned for the next story I'll be releasing soon. I will post the 'prologue' soon.
UPDATE: IT'S OUT~

This is the cover and title of my next story

This is the cover and title of my next story. It's out now so go check it out!

I also had a lot more ideas but I don't want to share them here just in case someone steals it but I did really want to do one about Wonki or Sunki. I'll decide which of the two stories I'll be doing after this one bc I don't want to have pressure with writing 2 stories at once.

Anyways, I had a great time writing this story and I can't wait to see you all on the next one so I'll see you there soon! Bye~

UPDATE: The book is out! Go check it out and make sure to vote on it <3

EDIT: It's been a few years since I made this story and I deeply regret it now that I am much older. It is the cringiest, stupidest, and worst thing that I have ever written in my life- I'm debating whether I should delete this or keep it posted... Should I delete it or keep it posted for you guys to read.

-Novah