Neuf

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

"Wait, when's the next full moon?" Sunghoon asks flipping through the book on the table.

"Uhhhh.... Let me check the internet really quick" Heeseung says fishing out his phone from his hoodie.

"Well, here it says that the next full moon is on June 24th which is also Sunoo's birthday" Heeseung says smiling. (A/N: By the time I post this it will already be past Sunoo's birthday, but just go along with it)

"So we have ten more days till the next full moon. That means ten more days with Ni-ki like this" I say pouting while leaning on Jake's shoulder.

Jake pats my head and assures me that I'll be fine. I sigh but nod nonetheless. Ten more days of torture with him. Great.

"Should I make the ramen now?" I ask standing up dusting my pants.

"Yes please!" Heeseung and Jake yell at the same time. Looking at each other and fist bumping.

I roll my eyes and make my way to the kitchen to start making the ramen for everyone.

5 minutes into making it, I feel a hand on my leg. I flinch and look down only find a sleepy Ni-ki grabbing my pants.

"You're tired huh?" I say bending down.

He just looks at me without saying anything then throws himself on to me. Latching his arms around my neck and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yah! Ni-ki w-what the hell are you doing!?" I whisper yell.

He doesn't respond. I try to remove him from my chest but he just grips tighter.

I sigh and continue making the ramen that is almost burnt.

I can feel his hot breath hitting my neck sending chills down my spine as I make the ramen. Not because I liked the feeling or anything, really, mostly because I wasn't prepared to feel that all of the sudden. It honestly just made me shiver from the unsuspecting feeling.

Adding the finishing touches to the ramen, I bring the big bowl with the ramen and small bowls to eat out of.

After putting the food down on the table I'm met with 7 pairs of eyes staring at me with a cheeky smile.

"W-What?" I accidentally stutter and curse at myself in my head for being stupid.

"I see you and Ni-ki have gotten clooooose" Jungwoo says teasing me.

"Continue teasing me and I'll pluck your eyes out and feed them to the raccoons outside" I say glaring daggers at him.

"Try me" he replies smirking.

I smile creepily sending shivers down their spines as I speed walk to the kitchen grabbing a knife.

Being careful not to injure Ni-ki, I stand in front of him holding it smiling.